something wrong with my elite ... ?

sam13_90

Mystic Master Sam
Mar 10, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
1952-6600-8624-7120
my dad bought the elite from futureshop on the 27th of october. he only just gave it to me yesterday (christmas) and THE FIRST TIME I STARTED IT UP ... it was rrod. i shut it down and rebooted it, and it worked fine.

this has happened twice more, and the only problem while playing a game has been that in naruto rise of a ninja, when i have been out of the town, and got hit with a log or spikes, it freezes and i have to restart it.

can i take it back to futureshop? (i wanted my dad to get the extended warrenty, but he didnt know the failure rate of xbox 360) shouldn't they have some sort of special thing for people that got it for the holidays?

p.s. i dont think this matters, but there was 2 stickers holding the flap on the box closed when i first opened it ... do you thing it had already been opened?

Last edited:
also ... i think this might be a return because the date of manafacture is the 14th of september, and i didnt get it till october and on the back of the box it said that halo 3 wasent out yet.

p.s. it is a falcon motherboard, i checked.

-edit- its a zepher motherboard. i messed up the names.

Last edited:
can i take it back to futureshop? (i wanted my dad to get the extended warrenty, but he didnt know the failure rate of xbox 360) shouldn't they have some sort of special thing for people that got it for the holidays?

That sucks =/

You have no warranty with Futureshop so you cant take it back to them. Although you can send it back to Microsoft and have them exchange it for a refurbished 360.

p.s. i dont think this matters, but there was 2 stickers holding the flap on the box closed when i first opened it ... do you thing it had already been opened?

Yeah thats kinda weird.. mine had 1 circle shaped tape holding it when I first got mine

also ... i think this might be a return because the date of manafacture is the 14th of september, and i didnt get it till october and on the back of the box it said that halo 3 wasent out yet.

Hm I dont think so.. mine was manufactured 3 months before I got mine and it wasnt returned. And yeah it says that on the box because it was manufactured 12 days before Halo 3 came out.

Last edited:
mine rrod on the 2nd day... gamestop didnt take it back, when they plugged it in it worked fine so they extended instore warrenty a few days but months later it still works perfectly fine i play every day

oops ... sorry about that ... ill change the second post. it is actually a zepher. the 90 nm board. i messed up the names

Back