My broken Xbox story. (if your wondering to get an xbox or not read this)

Hybrid

:chuckle:
Dec 13, 2006
Ok. So my Xbox 360 got the 3 lights of death in around october. I sent it in however on December 2(about), I don't know why... but any woo.
Well it came back today...yup thats right Dec 7. Now thats strange because what I've heard is that it's supposed to take around 2-3 weeks. Well not anymore! clearly it takes about a few days... Which is great. AND it came with 1 month gold of xbox live which is also great because i dont have the cash as a high school student to go out and buy and 12 month card/3 month.
Since I had gotten one of the first generation consoles, mine didn't come with HDMI, but since the waranty gives you all the new features I have a 2nd generation xbox with HDMI.
So it breaking actually was a good thing.
strangely enough...
So if your hesitating about getting an Xbox don't worry because if it does break, which is more and more unlikely cuz its the 2nd generation, you'll get a new Box in a matter of dayz.

PEACE

~Hybrid

for you i think getting the xbox back in a few days was a fluke.
maybe the people at the "fixing place" had no others to work on so they just packaged up a new one and sent it out. usually it takes 2-3 weeks, and yours being the new generation means that they didnt fix yours, they just sent a new one.

wow, that's fast. Oh and with your new Xbox 360 comes with three free Xbox Live Gold Trial accounts.

Syntax said:
wow, that's fast. Oh and with your new Xbox 360 comes with three free Xbox Live Gold Trial accounts.
yeah it did and now Im playing Halo 3 like dog :p

Back