whats up with me

con77 said:
thanks for your unneeded post and i'm still keeping my wii and no its not wiierd so his wii for a 360

Why did you spell weird as wiierd, in my opinion its a bit childish. Dont mind me...

You might want to wait a year until you get an Elite, the first batch will probably break before you know it.

I don't think Microsoft is going to allow that to happen again. I'm sure they've learned the lesson from their previous launch. I want an elite so bad but its hard to save money when you're in college doing school like 24/7. Good thing theres poker...nothing like getting easy money in 2 hours.

letobowie said:
As someone who sells and owns A 360 DONT EVER EVER BUY THE CORE SYSTEM

Hi,

Can I ask what makes you say this? I have been looking at getting a core 360 and upgrading it by buying a hardrive seperately (the shop has a deal where you get the hardrive for £45). I do not have a full HDTV so the HD cables do not matter. Is there any other difference I should know of?

Thanks very much

Me? said:
Hi,

Can I ask what makes you say this? I have been looking at getting a core 360 and upgrading it by buying a hardrive seperately (the shop has a deal where you get the hardrive for £45). I do not have a full HDTV so the HD cables do not matter. Is there any other difference I should know of?

Thanks very much
well the preimum comes with a wireless controller and headset + the harddrive
but if your still saving money get that

lee.jarratt said:
Why did you spell weird as wiierd, in my opinion its a bit childish. Dont mind me...
Does it really matter? :rolleyes:

And yeah con77, your best bet is to look at Sovietos thread, and my thread when I said I was thinking about changing, in which alot of people gave various arguments towards both keeping the Wii and selling :] may be useful for ya.

Wiired said:
Does it really matter? :rolleyes:

And yeah con77, your best bet is to look at Sovietos thread, and my thread when I said I was thinking about changing, in which alot of people gave various arguments towards both keeping the Wii and selling :] may be useful for ya.

no sorry mate

Me? said:
Hi,

Thanks very much

Without the hard drive which the cores doesn’t have you can't (Out Of the Box) Save Games, Download new stuff e.g. New levels, guns ECT ect, use Xbox Live Arcade, Use Xbox Live (As you need a hard drive or a memory card (Which are a rip off) To save your profile). GAMES ALSO DO RUN SLOWER as without the hard drive the games can’t use it to cache data. Of cores you can buy the hard drive latter but it cost more to do it serrate. The Other superficial thing is the core doesn’t have is a chrome layer on the disk drive (Ooooooooooooo F**ky Do! lol). Also comes with a "wired" controller and that’s about it. No remote as with the premium and none of the packages come with the head set (At least not In New Zealand)

Sorry For any bad grammer

letobowie said:
Without the hard drive which the cores doesn’t have you can't (Out Of the Box) Save Games, Download new stuff e.g. New levels, guns ECT ect, use Xbox Live Arcade, Use Xbox Live (As you need a hard drive or a memory card (Which are a rip off) To save your profile). GAMES ALSO DO RUN SLOWER as without the hard drive the games can’t use it to cache data. Of cores you can buy the hard drive latter but it cost more to do it serrate. The Other superficial thing is the core doesn’t have is a chrome layer on the disk drive (Ooooooooooooo F**ky Do! lol). Also comes with a "wired" controller and that’s about it. No remote as with the premium and none of the packages come with the head set (At least not In New Zealand)

Sorry For any bad grammer

-_- It's "grammar". READ THE SIGNATURE.

The core isn't really worth it anymore. If you want an Xbox360 that can do all you need it to do, just look on eBay for a Premium. They're going for less than they are in stores.

About the Wiired thing Wiired is a person he did not mean to say weird

I Have a 360! Not a wii. Infact i dislike most nintendo games(only SSB was fun)

Xbox 360 premuim comes with 20gb,All controlers are wireless(unless you buy wired controllers were there is a small slot for those(2 ports)), and comes with a wirless controller

Xbox 360 core is $100 less then premuim and has no extra harddrive, little accesories, but is good is your not a big fan and just want to play Gears of War.

Elite is very expensive but is 120gb is HDMI if you have HDTV and is better if your a big fan.

I suggest you get core or premuim. Elite is too much

odiendum est peccatum, autem odiendum aureolam tres est incestum

Back