Do you think there are enough games?

rtr1900

Wii or not to Wii
Nov 30, 2006
Spain
Wii Online Code
3085-1225-3534-6165
Hi,

I have noticed that there aren´t that many games as I thought. I was wondering how you all think about it.
Every week when I go shopping I see the same games. Since the 9th of december I have seenonly 5 new games..... Is this also in your countries?
In the official Nintendo magazine, there will be just one new release the next weeks......

What do you think?

Note: I am not saying that the games are rubbisch. Just that I thought there would be more games releases a month.!

Well, there's definately more than 5 over here in the UK. Also, you could try some of the VC games, some of them are pretty good (Ocarina of Time is out on VC right now!).

no but am not worried am sure ninty have something planned for E3, it was at e3 where they unveiled the controller and wii rmember ?:)

Kororinpa: Marble Mania, TMNT(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Wing Island, Cooking Mama: Cook Off, The Godfather Blackhand Edition, and Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII.

You lucky things.. I want 3 of those.

I know we get The Godfather on Friday cos that's the day our games hit the shops every week. Not sure about the others mind.

Yeah I want The Godfather, and also Blazing Angles, but thinking about it if Blazing Angels is good enough I wont bother buying Wing Island till later on.

ILoveWii said:
Kororinpa: Marble Mania, TMNT(Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles), Wing Island, Cooking Mama: Cook Off, The Godfather Blackhand Edition, and Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII.

Sounds like some great titles. I saw once some pictures of the game Kororinpa..... I hope we will get it here very soon....

Back