Do you think Wii games would have originality like Fable 2 has??

demonflair

Slowly returning..
Feb 10, 2007
Portugal, Portimão
Wii Online Code
2967-1215-6372-5681
There are unique games in each console, but Fable 2 on XBOX 360 is that kind a game that you had never seen before, because it is so great and brillant. This has happen before in Fable 1.

The question is:

Do you think that this kind of originality is going to happen in Wii games?

For those that didn't saw the clip showing some Fable's 2 gameplay here's the clip, click on the interview one:

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/rpg/fable2/media.html?om_act=convert&om_clk=tabs

While I've never seen Fable 2, I've played Fable 1 to the end.

Even though I enjoyed the game, I'd not go so far to say it was a monument to originality in game design history. It was just a nice blend of already known, well-established features.

So yeah, I'm sure we'll be seeing games like Fable series on Wii, no problems there. But whether they will have original features or not remains to be seen.

Well I hope the wii gets some games like that, as currently game developers think that adding wii controls and porting games is enough =\

4 words

The Legend Of Zelda...

this game has more personality and stile than every other next-gen games xd

demonflair said:
...but Fable 2 on XBOX 360 is that kind a game that you had never seen before, because it is so great and brillant. This has happen before in Fable 1.
Yeah, you said it yourself. Fable 2 ISN'T a game you've never seen before, as there is a Fable 1.

Sadness.

yeah sadness looks like it's going to be awesome. But....has anyone seen actual game play, or is it just that one trailer so far? I don't know if it's going to a RE style, or maybe more of a mystery puzzle solver, like Indigo Prophecies or Silent Hill.

i think we all know SSBB is going to be one of the games that the wii will be remembered for the most, but as far as other games to be remembered for the wii, its not required, but i think some games on the wii will be better remembered if they have a massive community online, if its an all offline game, it will probably be harder for the developers to make a game that has such an impact on peoples lives. An outstanding storyline or how much fun the game is is a big plus though

Back