does anyone know if SSB will be on VC

Eventually, yes. Its the starter of Nintendo's hit franchise SSB. More importantly, its on the N64.You can count on it :)

Well we saw paper mario for n64 come out before the super paper mario. I think that was done to get people excited for the new edition. So it will probably come out about a week or two before brawl

Ok I almost can say we will get it remember the month of metroid well it not going to be a month of SSB but we will probably get the game the monday before super smash bros brawl comes out!!

Thats probably the time we will see iT

bla1102 said:
Well we saw paper mario for n64 come out before the super paper mario. I think that was done to get people excited for the new edition. So it will probably come out about a week or two before brawl
True, and also not to mention the fact that Metroid for NES was released on the VC shortly before the release of the Wii's game, Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. If Ninendo follows this pattern, then we can expect it by February 3rd.

its impossible to know wat future vc releases are. i think they should make it. it would get so many downloads.

Back