Donkey Kong 64

It's not on there yet, but I saw another post which had the VC games being released soon.

I think its one of them games in

licencehelliu7.jpg

Donkey kong owned by Nintendo
Donkey kong 64 made by rare

Darkprinny said:
I think its one of them games in

licencehelliu7.jpg

Donkey kong owned by Nintendo
Donkey kong 64 made by rare

It should be fine. Like you said, Nintendo owns Donkey Kong (hence why the DKC games are on the VC). Now Rare's other games are a different matter...

Theres a little issue with Rare games atm (i have posted a similer comment in another post) Donkey kong is owned by nintendo so i should see why there isnt a reason it shouldnt be on the VC, but i heard banjo-kazzoie may be released on XBLA and maybe goldeneye aswell but nintendo are looking into it.

Isn't Star Fox made by Rare? If so then it ought to be fine, cuz Star Fox 64 is on VC

I dont think starfox is i might be wrong tho, but i dont remeber it being made by rare on snes.

Subarnu said:
Isn't Star Fox made by Rare? If so then it ought to be fine, cuz Star Fox 64 is on VC

Only Star Fox Adventures was made by Rare. The first two were both in-house, while Namco developed Star Fox Armada. Of course, Nintendo owns the license to Star Fox as well, so it wouldn't be too legally difficult if it came down to it.

all games that were nintendo exclusives should have a right to be on VC, even if the company that made it moved over to xbox. kuz load up your games on the 64 and look for the "Copyright nintendo" somewhere.

Hmm thats a fair point, but i would not mind at all if microsoft and nintendo both just say we will have it on both consoles then thats it settled then everyone gets abit of money dont they.

Link02 said:
Hmm thats a fair point, but i would not mind at all if microsoft and nintendo both just say we will have it on both consoles then thats it settled then everyone gets abit of money dont they.

See Nintendos stubbornness

The main reason for the Playstation

Back