Does anyone still enjoying the Nintendo Switch?

scanswild

WiiChat Member
Nov 28, 2017
I observed that no one is really active in here already. Threads are inactive - too sad. Just wanna ask if Nintendo Switch is still in nowadays since no one is around here :( ?

The forum was a Wii forum, it was going to be changed to a new URL but the owners decided against it,
The URL might be putting people off joining up as it seems to be more Wii focused,
Forums are a dying breed these days as the likes of Facebook groups make it much easier to post stuff
The old userbase is long gone.
I AM THE LAST OF THE OGs!!

The forum was a Wii forum, it was going to be changed to a new URL but the owners decided against it,
The URL might be putting people off joining up as it seems to be more Wii focused,
Forums are a dying breed these days as the likes of Facebook groups make it much easier to post stuff

People are not into forums nowadays

Thats kinda sad :(

It's kinda depressing that folks would not only say that forums aren't popular anymore, much less folks aren't having fun with the Switch consoles anymore. I came to this page due to the URL (I still prefer the Wii console platform over all others), but I've been gaming since the days of the Atari 2600. I think Nintendo is not only still relevant but will remain relevant as long as they keep innovating like they have with the NES, Wii, and Switch.

It's kinda depressing that folks would not only say that forums aren't popular anymore, much less folks aren't having fun with the Switch consoles anymore. I came to this page due to the URL (I still prefer the Wii console platform over all others), but I've been gaming since the days of the Atari 2600. I think Nintendo is not only still relevant but will remain relevant as long as they keep innovating like they have with the NES, Wii, and Switch.

Way to go mate! Innovation is key to keep up with the changing generation.
It is really quiet in here...

Nobody really cares about the Wii anymore, same with forums

If there is a good time to buy the Switch, this is it. With the amount of new games, old classics and upcoming titles on the platform, 2021 really is the best time to pick one up. nintendo switch is best for retro gaming and i still enjoy playing with it. mybkexperience mcdvoice

Last edited:
If there is a good time to buy the Switch, this is it. With the amount of new games, old classics and upcoming titles on the platform, 2021 really is the best time to pick one up. nintendo switch is best for retro gaming and i still enjoy playing with it. mybkexperience mcdvoice

Maybe you're right as it contains unique and exciting games. Though, the price today is almost the same price 4 years ago considering updates were made.

I joined 2 years later in 2008. Its been dead for a while so I stopped posting. Not much to say. And it was about WII when I joined which I still have. The original from 2006 got in 2008 sometime. Not the WII U from 2012. Never got a switch. Not sure if I ever will. And WII is dead pretty much. So unless more categories are added that is it for now probably.

Back