Does Fire Emblem:Radiant Dawn deliver?

Wamoo

Hardcore SEGA Gamer
Dec 17, 2007
Wii Online Code
0817-8529-5418-1180
Im thinking about getting this game for my Wii this christmas. ( I have a choice of two games and SMG is a must have) Does anyone have a good review on this RPG? I never got to play the original, which I hear was only released in Japan.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/wii/data/932999.html

I would read the forum entries if you want to know about the pros and cons of the game.
Personally, I love it; I've put in more than 24 hours into the game (on easy), and I'm not even 3/4 through.
I would highly recommend that you play on easy mode first if you've never played any games in the series, since the learning curve is quite sharp.

Most folks who know the series well claim that the game was horribly under-rated, and many reviewers simply didn't even play the game all the way through, so had no concept as to how it would pan out.

My thoughts echo Xeltar's.

Very good game. VERY challenging, especially if this is your first Fire Emblem game. Could possibly really frustrate the casual gamer or even some harder gamers that the genre doesn't suit, which is the path that a lot of reviews seem to take.

If you feel this genre of game is something you would really enjoy (tactical RPG/strategy), then I think you will really like this game if you want a challenge (challenge is a good thing, nobody wants a game that is so easy, right? ;) ) as all the other elements in this game are decent.

Back