wow so many games, so little time

mushroomedmario

ssb4life
May 5, 2007
Waterloo, ontario, canada
Wii Online Code
5701-4561-7633-7008
note-for NA release dates....

okay first of all we have 4 good games coming out within the same 3 days!

battalion wars 2-october 29th
guitar hero 3-october 29th
the simpsons game-october 30th
manhunt 2-october 31st

than november 5th, fire emblem:radiant dawn comes out

than only a week after that, super mario galaxy comes out on november 12th....

man i wanted to get all of these games, but i dind't realise they were all clumped up together, i probably won't get manhunt 2, simpsons game or fire emblem until 2008, but then many other games will come out that i'll have to buy

plus i have work, school and a social life to take care of, guitar hero 3 is a social game(imo), but yeah i think i might have to not buy one of these games.... which really sucks

so...what's your opinion on these cluttered games, and what games are you going to buy?

(keep in mind there are also a couple of other games being release in late late october, but i don't think they'll get any sales(i.e. bee movie, ben 10))

Last edited:
well the only one i was planning on getting is moh:heroes 2(and links crossbow training)
but that comes out november 13th!?

one day after smg

man couldn't they release some of this stuff september/early october.....

well, since i only have a Wii, my only choices are......

SSBB
Mario Galaxy
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

SSBB & Galaxy are guaranteed, but as for rayman, IDK.........

EDIT!!! but since my bro says hes gettin a ps3 for christmas, i really want heavenly sword, call of duty 4........... but are they coming out this year??

Last edited:
Resident Evil: Umbrella Chronicles anyone?!?
Metal of Honor looks promising too. Otherwise I'll be getting Ghost Squat.

In Australia the games are coming out a little later :/ , but if I had the choice of those I'd go with Super Mario Galaxy and Battalion Wars 2. Those two are definately on my wish list! Maybe MoH as well, depends if I'm in need of some games.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:

SSBB
Mario Galaxy
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

EDIT!!! but since my bro says hes gettin a ps3 for christmas, i really want heavenly sword, call of duty 4........... but are they coming out this year??

heavenly sword is already out, and cod 4 comes out on november 5th....the same day as fire emblem

ZeLdA4LiFe said:

SSBB
Mario Galaxy
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2

heavenly sword is out, and cod4 is coming out soon, nov 5th!

None of those games really interest me except GHIII. I've pushed MH2 back in hopes that there is a PC release at some point.

That being said, there are about 10-15 DS games I'll be buying before christmas, or soon thereafter.

Budo said:
None of those games really interest me except GHIII. I've pushed MH2 back in hopes that there is a PC release at some point.

That being said, there are about 10-15 DS games I'll be buying before christmas, or soon thereafter.

not even smg, not meaning to sound like a fanboy but that game sounds EPIC

sig-someone from my clan made it, and mario is my main in ssbm...so i figured he has a high chance of being so in ssbb
name-bade on a shirt i was wearing at the time
shirt-based on super mario bros
super mario bros 1&3-epic as ****age games, and i respect that ****
i'm more of a retro mario fan, i've never played 64 or sunshine....
but galaxy looks sweet

let's not get into this arguement okay 'nintendo nerd'

mushroomedmario said:
not even smg, not meaning to sound like a fanboy but that game sounds EPIC

Yea, I'll probably end up picking SMG up - I'm 50/50 currently.

It's just that I've been playing Mario games for ~20 years now, and Mario adventure games are getting a little boring for me. Only so many times I can save Peach and stomp turtles ya know? :lol:

Back