Does God exist?

People God DOES exsist if he didnt how would you be living? if you want proof God DOES exist then go find a bible, if you dont have one buy one. read the bible, it IS God's word. Everything in the bible is true to the end. God gave us the bible so we could read and believe and have faith that he DOES exist. some people say God is a man, some say He doesnt care about us, Let me ask you one question. If God didnt exist would you have your parents, where would your life be? we would be living a life of sin and corruption, we wouldnt know right from wrong you wouldnt know how to love, you would be a disgusting whoremonger. you wouldnt respect anyone but your self and your false gods, and idols. it doesnt depend on your religion.

God DOES exsist.

P.S there's a difference between religion and christianity.

I want to give a good karma to this!

I believe he does. Everything that has ever happened, everything that was prophesied, was all mention in the Bible. However, there's a big thing I like to point out to all the 'Christians' out there. Most Christians think that when Jesus comes back, we are to be 'raptured' into the air, and God will burn the earth. I would like to throw this out here. When I've read the Bible, it says that the anti-Christ, (Satin), will be the first to come out of Heaven. (There is no 'hell'. Hell is a lake of fire. Satin is held on some section of Heaven which nobody goes.) Anyway, he will come first, before the real Christ, and he will end up somewhere in the Mt. of Olives. There, he will claim to be the real Christ, and trick everyone to believe that, and attempt to rapture them away. Everyone who stands up saying he's the anti-Christ will most likely be prosecuted, killed, etc. (Which they won't, if they have faith in God) Now, before he takes us 'Christians' away, the real Jesus will come, and lock Satin for a 1000 years. There, the real Savior will relieve the confusion for all the people who were 'fooled' by Satin. (He isn't going to burn them in hell.) After he saves his children, which would take the approxiamte 1000 years, he will leash Satin out to the lake of fire, known as Hell. (ALSO!! Satin would be coming to earth once there is a World System thing going. This is when the world does everything 'exactly' the same, such as same money system, politics, education, religion, etc.) If any Christian is reading this, and doesn't believe me, read the Bible once in a while. It took me 5 years to understand all of this. But, back on topic, I do believe he exists. He acts in many ways, too. You see people in a horrific stage of cancer, and with one little prayer, they may be healed the next day. People who live in poverty would someday live a decent life. God works in many ways, and everything is supposed to happen this way. Why, this very thread could've been planned by God for me to post in. I do believe in him, and I always will. The Bible teaches 'great' morals, prophets, etc. That's my clean, easy answer about this thread. :)

Good job there brother! You did well... >.>

P.S!!!! SORRY 4 SPAM

- People God DOES exsist if he didnt how would you be living? if you want proof God DOES exist then go find a bible, if you dont have one buy one. read the bible,

Just saying something is what it is said to be doesn't make it true. If I said to you "An apple DOES taste like an orange" it wouldn't make the apple taste like an orange.

- it IS God's word.

Once again. Apple. Orange.

- If God didnt exist would you have your parents, where would your life be?

Wow. Way to make it personal. Ease back mate.

- we would be living a life of sin and corruption,

My life is already full of sin and corruption. If God does exist, it wouldn't be any bit less sinful and corrupted.

Thing is, most religions the same thing, that they are the 'true path' to God. So call it what you like, but to me Christianity is still a religion.

THIS.

I'm a follower of one certain religion but damn, 83% of Religions are basically copy and paste jobs.

Last edited:
hi just double checked to see if I posted here before.

Q: God?
A: No thanks I like real things. I accept a scientific belief system that has nothing you or anyone else can hold that shows God exists.

Q2: Did you read the bible?
A2: mostly along with a smashed up understanding of the Koran and some of the mysticism surrounding Kabbalah, witchcraft and voodoo.

Q3: And what are the answers?
A3: Who knows, I just refuse to buy apartments in heaven until I see the travel brochures. I'm actually on the same page in some lessons in life, and can tell you that many parts of the bible correspond with the law beutifully. I just had to much fun nitpicking at old theology and every splinter group too stubborn to admit it's all the same God.

Yahweh, Jehovah and Allah are meant to be the same God, and how little people are reminded of it still urks me. Good luck to all, and stay out of harms way.

Well, I've always found it odd that some scientists believe in extraterrestial life when there's no proof of it.
Another thing I enjoy is atheists claiming they don't have a system of beliefs.

A: Lemmy

A2: Nope I dont like historical fiction. Ok I tell a lie I read that "Horses Arse" book. Just because I herd it was like Life on Mars. Only more gritty. It was quite a good book though.

A3: What's the question?

A: Lemmy

A2: Nope I dont like historical fiction. Ok I tell a lie I read that "Horses Arse" book. Just because I herd it was like Life on Mars. Only more gritty. It was quite a good book though.

A3: What's the question?

LMAO dry wit nevermind us :)

Ok I dont do this a lot but.

LETS GET SERIOUS!
*Takes fish off head*
I have been watching a program called "Ancient Aliens" (Its on Youtube)
Its talking religion and all these beings coming down from "heaven". They said that Zecal saw a golden chariot with god on it and they are also showing images of "Gods" that look a lot like spacemen do and all these pyramids all over the world are a result of there interfearing.

A few other cultures in the past have made idols that look "Alien" and what alos look like "Spaceships" and have made things with help from them

So
This "god" must be a alien. Of sorts.
And we could be descended from them

(By god I don't mean Lemmy)

In other news.
Time for bed

rkpzfzie5.jpg

Actually im now starting to think that people from another place have altered our DNA to make us humans.

The bible is true, but theres a load of errors in it. these higher beings are just from another world.

Back