Donkey Jet (Donkey Kong Jet Race) Images

The graphics right now look decent to me. I don't know where this "DS" comparison is coming from. We'll see more as time passes by however though I'm sure. My main concern is those tracks...they look pretty pathetic and horrible. I mean really one of htem is like an oval. Why don't make fun, LONG, and interesting levels with unique twists and turns. I love that its NOT using the Bongos. I really despise games that require side attachments.

Im just glad that PAON knows how a donkey kong game should be. DKC characters, mine carts, animal buddies, no toothy grin dk it makes me happy:)

well i think DK went down hill on the N64 it just was not my type of game back then but i might like it now so i will just have to play it again on the VC...

This game looks pretty fun to me the graphics dont look horrible and it could look like super mario kart and i would not care as long as it was fun... for those of you that said it looks like a DS game i must have bought a broken DS because mine does not look that good at all...

i am pretty sure the reason nintendo is porting all these games from the GC to the Wii is because the GC was not selling and neither were the games... they had a good run with it but it was dead it had a short lived reseurrection with RE4 but other than that it was dead. Not saying i didnt love my GC because it was my favortie out the last generation but i knew it was dead. So i think nintendo switched over all of those games because they thought the Wii was going to sell like crazy and as we all know it did...

as for this game i will buy it nintendo racing games are fun and a great time in multi player which is the best part about video games online or not i know i will be having fun with this game with my friends.

It looks ok to me. The thing is that with racing games you cant really judge the graphics too well until you actually see it moving. Take F-Zero GX for example, it didnt look that great in a screen shot but when its moving at 60fps its amazing.

George said:
Y did you get a wii if your that bothered about graphics...

I personally think that the graphics don't look bad at all, but I do believe that the Wii is capable of more. If developers are not willing to start pushing the envelope on the Wii's hardware then the innovation the wii-mote has brought will soon extinguish and the Wii will certainly die.

I like how the game looks, but I'm sure it can look A LOT better...

games never take full power of the system on launch i mean if they did they would have no where to go in the future of the system nothing to entice us with. so i think its all part of a strategy let us think the wii does not look great and then in about an year have some amazing looking games

Much rather have a new Mario Kart. And also, most newer games Q4 look to have smoother graphics, unlike the gamecube. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Back