Donkey Konga?

Skorp

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
2652-0001-8231-6800
I picked up Jungle Beat along with 2 Bongo Drums for a mere 10$ at after thanksgiving sales last year. Jungle beat was decent, interesting at least. Held my attention while I was in search for a wii. Anyhow I'm considering purchasing Donkey Konga or Donkey Konga 2.

1. Should I buy one?

2. If so, which one should I get?

Thanks.

I only had part 2. It was cool. It had two Crystal Method songs, which I dug.I just hate how those games don't actually have the original vocalists on the songs. They take hit songs, but never actually say who the song is originally by. They give you sort of a generic version. The multiplayer was good.

i had both.... then i sold my systme for a Wii :p they are both good. EBGAMES/GAMESTOP at some placesactually have 2 bongos and dk 1 and 2 for about $20.

so... i would recomend both/either.

I called the ebgames and gamestop here and both only have bongos. It's so hard to find a copy of DK1 without the bongos. IGN said DK2 isn't as good, is this true or should I not trust them and just pick up DK2.

Pick up both - you can always resell them if you don't like them - the market for gamecube games has exploded with the backwards compatability of the Wii so I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble selling if you want to...

head2head said:
Pick up both - you can always resell them if you don't like them - the market for gamecube games has exploded with the backwards compatability of the Wii so I wouldn't think you'd have any trouble selling if you want to...

Yeah I suppose that is a good point. I just tend to be lazy and I'll end up keeping them for my "collection" on the off chance that I might want to play it sometime down the line, instead of selling them.

To be honest, I'd so the same thing! :).

I've had a lot of enjoyment out of donkey konga and am really looking forward to picking up 2 as soon as I can find it for a decent price!

It's an amazing game apart from the original voices, Pink sounds like a toad and they've totally murdered Blink 182 and REM, (and Blink 182 aren't much live so anything's possible).

Believe it or not Skorp, if you live in the UK I can help you.

When I was in Wales on holiday (yay.) I was in a car boot with my nan (double yay.) and just as people we setting out bongos I darted for them (having had only 1 set of bongos and friends who liked to play) I bought it for £3. The best buy of my life. I already had the game, and still have that spare copy, it's great working order and I can't tell the difference from mine.

Back