dont wii for a wii

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
now that's one funny story!

Drizzt

it would only be funny if she just went to hosptital and survived but laughing about a death :frown2:

Solard said:
and the radio station can't be blamed either :(

The Radio station will be held accountable for this for several reasons.

1. A nurse called in during the program to warn tehm about it and the DJ ignored the warning stating that the contestants signed a waver.

2. The waver did not mention health problems. (from what I have heard).

3. Nothing was done for her even when she mentioned that she had a bad headache and did not feel well at the station.

4. There was another local death in 2005 from a college hazing incident that had massive publicity. The student died after drinking too much water. It would be expected that someone at the station would know about it.

They will most likely be at least one lawsuit or even a lawsuit for all the contestants.

Thats really stupid.. Could that be considered a suicide? Since she knew she had to go to the bathroom...?

Redan499 said:
Thats really stupid.. Could that be considered a suicide? Since she knew she had to go to the bathroom...?

no buddy it cant be considered since she didnt know she was gonna die for doing it!she just wanted to win a wii for her kids so she put up with it and i guess that was the out come..

just saw on the news her last conversations with the radio station she said she was hurting and they were laughing but yeah of course your going to cause not expecting her to die!they offered her a one last chance i think to do it again for justin timberlake tickets........7 people were fired ...

look.

when you start to have an headache , you stop. even if you're not aware than you can die , you just stop . it's just a f!!!in' Wii . it's not a luxury car or a house , it's a 200$ piece of crap . so don't tell me i have no sentiments . she could just have waited 2 more months to get one from the store , and give a ticket ''free wii when i get one'' for christmas for her kids , would have gotten the same results.

and , btw , i don't have a 360 ;)

still a really funny story. i'm sure they have bathroom in the radio building.

Drizzt

you kno, that is a bit stupid what she did, its kinda is her fault. drizzt is right, she coulda just stopped, who really cares. I didn't get mine the day it came out I waited, and I got it, you know?

exactly . when i waited for the PS3 , i was in line all night long and i got a cold . should i ask futureshop for a free Ps3 game?

same thing.

Drizzt

wow a cold.... thats almost as bad as your mum dieing.

I dont think they were giving fully informed consent, so the radio station was liable.

And to those people that say "you stop when you get a headache" how many times have you been ill, or had a headache and people have said "have a glass of water"? what was the chance that she didnt know the headaches were caused by too much water?

Im actually wondering how many people here would have drunk that much water for one, and how many people here actually knew about water intoxication before this happened.

tragedy though it is i was shocked to hear water intoxication. Water intoxication??? i think that would take any1 off guard, who's expecting to be poisoned by water? thats like getting too much air :( i wonder how much she drank... :( and i was just pointing out that the children might not care for a wii since there mom died :( or at least i wouldn't care for it. but yea, sentimental value :(

Drizzt Do'Urden said:
now that's one funny story!

Drizzt

Your a terrible person. How could you say that after a loving mother just died, and she had 3 little childeren at home. They wont have a fcking mom.

Go fall down a flight of stairs

Back