Downloadable Content?

Wii_Are_Family123

WiiChat Member
Jan 9, 2007
What i dont understand is that there is no form of downloadable content for Wii,
like new red steel map packs or a new mountain for ssx blur. Ps3 does it xbox does it , when will Nintendo pick up on it?

There is supposed to be a new channel released sometime in the future called WiiWare, which could provide us with original titles and other similar surprises.

That's not a channel, it's already in the shop channel. (Called Wii Software in Europe.) There's not much to download there at the moment.

Fredvdp said:
That's not a channel, it's already in the shop channel. (Called Wii Software in Europe.) There's not much to download there at the moment.
Good point. My mistake. But I am sure that there will be a similar channel available in the near future with original titles available for download.

You both are correct. There is a WiiWare Channel coming but it is also featured in the Wii Shop. The channel will be updated with original titles created by original developers. Nintendo even said that they will help publish games for those who can't break into the market. The channel in the shop menu will be updated beginning 01-08 (January 2008).

Yes, but only if you choose to play online through the game's menu. As is my understanding

Nada. You have to sign into EA NAtion. And yes, the rosters are crazy accurate. I played online 2 days ago and Micheal Vick is not on the Falcons roster!:yikes:

i think brawl will have a stage to unlock by placing 5,000 or lower in the internet leaderboard, but it's not downloadable.

I know there is supposed to be an new wiiware coming out in, I wanna say september or november. It's called something like look at mii or vote for mii. You get to see other people's miis and vote i guess on the best one.

Back