Dragon Ball Movie

So the bad guy is... Piccolo? Darn, I stopped thinking of him as evil a loooong time ago.
Maybe they took Krillin out because they can't find a short, bald, noseless man who's a good actor :lol:

GigaRidley said:
So the bad guy is... Piccolo? Darn, I stopped thinking of him as evil a loooong time ago.
Maybe they took Krillin out because they can't find a short, bald, noseless man who's a good actor :lol:
Like the guy playin Goku looks like him

Dragonball made big spiky hair look good

.. Only Chad's bangs looks like Goku's, other than that his hair and everything else looks nothing like anything of Goku..

You'd have to be really drunk, or just stare at his face for a long time while fooling yourself into imagining he looks like Goku. The movie is going to flop big time, like laderer5 said, the tickets will more than likely sell big, but the reviews for it will be crap.

Though I don't like Pokemon, that show has a much better success rate as a live-action than Dragon Ball.

Gikoku said:
.. Only Chad's bangs looks like Goku's, other than that his hair and everything else looks nothing like anything of Goku..

You'd have to be really drunk, or just stare at his face for a long time while fooling yourself into imagining he looks like Goku. The movie is going to flop big time, like laderer5 said, the tickets will more than likely sell big, but the reviews for it will be crap.

Though I don't like Pokemon, that show has a much better success rate as a live-action than Dragon Ball.

There is a very low sucess rate of good anime to live action films
But wasnt City hunter a anime first
And Story of Ricky-o (SP)

Its gonna be a US film and the last one I remember is Fist of the north star and that got the hole stoy messed up
Even the damn fights where wrong
Damn it Shin didnt kill Raiken RAOH DID
KEN-OH 4 EVER
But there is at least one that might be good (Battle Angel Aitla)

I know next to nothing about Dragon Ball other than the guys have golden hair and go ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, but I thought I'd share that the wiki page for the movie has information on it that might possibly work out the movies plot and the like...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dragonball_(film)

Back