Drugs [perhaps not safe for kiddies]

Status
Not open for further replies.
drugs are bad all around, im all for medicinal puposes tho, but for personal plesure use, its disgusting

zapasant93 said:
drugs are bad all around, im all for medicinal puposes tho, but for personal plesure use, its disgusting

so how do you feel about marijuana(just curious, since it's essentially legal in ontario, and used for medical purposes all the time

and even to the average joe, it helps your eyes

and what about alchohol?

brendo said:
I get the feeling there is a bit of trolling going on in this thread:yesnod:

Also, Alcohol is a Legal Drug.:smilewinkgrin:

so would you do pot a country that has it legalized

In no way am i trying to troll, I just like to know people's opinions on the matter, and why they think that way

mushroomedmario said:
so would you do pot a country that has it legalized

In no way am i trying to troll, I just like to know people's opinions on the matter, and why they think that way

Well no, as it would be the same as smoking to me. If it was legalized then it would be just like alcohol, just worse for you.:lol: But like someone else said, Its not legal for a reason, I doubt they would change their mind about it.:cool:

brendo said:
Well no, as it would be the same as smoking to me. If it was legalized then it would be just like alcohol, just worse for you.:lol: But like someone else said, Its not legal for a reason, I doubt they would change their mind about it.:cool:
how is it worse for you

i'm under the belief that alchohol is worse for your body than marijuana is

Inhaling smoke is worse for you then small ammounts of alcohol imo.
But ill be leaving this thread now. as there is no point saying the same thing over and over. i,e feeding the trolls.

Kind regards, Brendo.

Recreational drugs
Made for losers
Used by losers

And yes I have been pressured into tryin them and I refused if takein a pill/smokein somethin is ment to be fun then id rather be borin and ritcher

Frogger said:
I'm straight edge, and I will forever remain like that, because it's my frame of mind as a person
people grow and change. you're sixteen years old, not even fully matured and developed mentally, socially, physically. you don't know what you'll believe when your mind has finished growing and you've had adult experiences.

I believe that depression is a state of mind, you can get over it naturally. It's just what state of mind you are in at that period of time

depression can also be an imbalance of chemicals in the brain.

I am surrounded by a lot of people who have been "diagnosed" with depression, they have good and bad days

like normal people, they have good and bad days. having depression doesn't mean you a perpetually moping. it can cause physical symptoms and problems with thought processes. sometimes people aren't even sad but they have symptoms of lethargy, nonchalance and ignorance. this can come with depression. depression isn't "oh, my pa left when i was little, i am so sad".

I really hate cigarettes, the main reason is for why you even start in the first place.
occasionally it's peer pressure. seeing alot of people around you doing one thing can make you think that that thing is okay or even right. the same can be said for religion if you're bought up with it.

Last edited:
Frogger said:
I'm straight edge, and I will forever remain like that, because it's my frame of mind as a person, that people can get over things, and life isn't all that misery. I don't know why people always focus on what is going wrong when it's just a state of time in your life, and escape for the moment can leave you with many more problems in later life. I love my life, everything about it, everything that's gone "wrong" and whatever, it's all ended up for the best.

I believe that depression is a state of mind, you can get over it naturally. It's just what state of mind you are in at that period of time, but it won't last. I know it's 4am right now and I am going to be dying for my 5 oc'lock finish tomorrow, but there's always that sleep in on Tuesday! Depression is for pessimists.

I am surrounded by a lot of people who have been "diagnosed" with depression, they have good and bad days. That shows you your emotions are actually working, you are a person after all, life's not brilliant for everyone else, we all go through bad times. I don't see why you need to.

I'm not one of those crazy people who prefer something like hypnosis over anaesthesia or anything! I just don't think depression is something that needs drugs. But I don't know anything about mental conditions, I'm a stable person, and I know that I will never take any of that stuff for whatever reason.

Illegal drugs are illegal for a reason, I'm extremely against it.

I really hate cigarettes, the main reason is for why you even start in the first place. I have never met one smoker who has found their first cigarette nice, and the effects don't last that long, so you are just satisfying one craving after another, which is where addiction comes from. If I were a smoker, I'd think giving up would be fairly easy after you get through the first couple of cravings, actually, I would never think my mind has that much control over my physical actions. I would never even bring one of those to my lips, it's so much easier just to say stop and think of the future.

How I love opinions. But I don't have a huge knowledge on this, but those are my impressions.
...Oh the astounding ignorance and self-superiority you just emitted...

Emma, tell my 13 year old friend that. He would kill himself without those medications. Before he went on the anti-depressants, he was ready and willing to take his own life until his parents found out.

Tis all a matter of opinion. Although take my friend for an example. Depression isn't just a, "state of mind". He suffers physically as well.

No, Mushroomed, I was talking to Brendo.

A slogan cannot contain an entire mindset. That was a gimmick, and nothing more. By putting that phrase into my signature, I really hope I did not force anyone into anything, because that is the last thing I want.

In my opinion, the worst thing you can possibly do in this world is to force someone to do something. Go on, make your suggestions, but don't take my rights away.

Frogger said:
I'm straight edge, and I will forever remain like that, because it's my frame of mind as a person, that people can get over things, and life isn't all that misery. I don't know why people always focus on what is going wrong when it's just a state of time in your life, and escape for the moment can leave you with many more problems in later life. I love my life, everything about it, everything that's gone "wrong" and whatever, it's all ended up for the best.

I believe that depression is a state of mind, you can get over it naturally. It's just what state of mind you are in at that period of time, but it won't last. I know it's 4am right now and I am going to be dying for my 5 oc'lock finish tomorrow, but there's always that sleep in on Tuesday! Depression is for pessimists.

I am surrounded by a lot of people who have been "diagnosed" with depression, they have good and bad days. That shows you your emotions are actually working, you are a person after all, life's not brilliant for everyone else, we all go through bad times. I don't see why you need to.

I'm not one of those crazy people who prefer something like hypnosis over anaesthesia or anything! I just don't think depression is something that needs drugs. But I don't know anything about mental conditions, I'm a stable person, and I know that I will never take any of that stuff for whatever reason.

Illegal drugs are illegal for a reason, I'm extremely against it.

I really hate cigarettes, the main reason is for why you even start in the first place. I have never met one smoker who has found their first cigarette nice, and the effects don't last that long, so you are just satisfying one craving after another, which is where addiction comes from. If I were a smoker, I'd think giving up would be fairly easy after you get through the first couple of cravings, actually, I would never think my mind has that much control over my physical actions. I would never even bring one of those to my lips, it's so much easier just to say stop and think of the future.

How I love opinions. But I don't have a huge knowledge on this, but those are my impressions.
Depression can be a chemical thing. I've thought optimistically yet still felt depressed before.

And a lot of people try their first cigarette when they are drunk(I did at least). I don't like cigarettes though, they are simply made to make money. I stopped them a while ago.
Good for you for being straightedge BTW, keep it up.

And for those of you who say alcohol is worse for you then marijuana, you are stupid. You don't have to smoke marijuana for it to work, THC itself is barely harmful at all. It just makes you lose braincells, which you would lose just as much(if not more) in a night of headbanging. So why don't we just go ahead and make headbanging illegal too!

I hate people who get drunk yet think weed is so damn bad. Its just so ironic. I've nearly died from alcohol poisoning and I know multiple people who have gotten it as well. Every party you go to somebody is spending most of their time throwing up. Yet somehow weed is considered the greater of two evils.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back