Ds 2??????????

Interesting look, but wouldn't that become a little more bulky than the DS Lite? The copyright was also 2004-2005, so judging from that it looks like that this will not be released. A production in the works.

Last edited:
Looks pretty cool.
I like the DS lite a little more.
Because it's a little more simple.
Also the pocket mode doesn't look that comfortable.
It looks more bulky.

Looks awesome. But who's Yannis Bolman? Isn't there a copy right issue, seeing as the used nintendo's name and logo?

Jinn K said:
Interesting look, but wouldn't that become a little more bulky than the DS Lite? The copyright was also 2004-2005, so judging from that it looks like that this will not be released. A production in the works.
Great catch, since that was made in 2004-2005, I doubt it will be anything that we see for the next DS or whatever Nintendo plans on calling it. I'm hoping that it won't look anything like the picture shown. To bulky, like the GBA SP.

Wow.
That looks just like an sp with a giant bulky thing stuck to the side.
It's the same thing as the lite, just you can fold it.
I doubt they will make another ds model.
Maybe another Nintendo Handheld, but not the DS.
Gameboy,Gameboy color
GBA GBASP GBAM
DS DS Lite
I doubt it will make another one . . . . . .

When you flip it the buttons would be on the outside. :lol:
Its a TANK.

I really like the colors though.

Personally it looks totally fake, since the buttons could get ruined especially the Control Stick, and are there two Volume Sliders?
Another Fake:
gamecube-p2.jpg

This was probably one of Nintendo's concepts created while trying to find the design that became the DS Lite. looks cool though...
I heard that the new one will not have a gameboy game slot... is this true?

RadNad said:
Personally it looks totally fake, since the buttons could get ruined especially the Control Stick, and are there two Volume Sliders?
Another Fake:
gamecube-p2.jpg

this is wicked and the one on the first post. im not sure which ones cooler, with this one graphics would be better but i dont like how its like a gamecube controller, but the first one is just cool in general. maybe it would be the next generation handheld but i doubt they're making a ds2 i mean they already improved the ds once

Back