DS card slot?

Adc3132

Psychotron
Jun 13, 2007
Do u think they should make a slot for a DS card in the wii? That would be cool to play DS games on the TV.

hope they release something that can plaug into usb ports into which you can then plug ds games then play them on big tv:smilewinkgrin:

that would be good but it would be better if u put a a device in the ds slot the put your ds game in device. than go onto a wii channel and connect thought wifi and play on your tv

tomqman said:
that would be good but it would be better if u put a a device in the ds slot the put your ds game in device. than go onto a wii channel and connect thought wifi and play on your tv

:wtf: what does that mean? :shocked:

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
:wtf: what does that mean? :shocked:
ok ds games would be hard to controll on the wii. so use the ds as the device to play the games and controll them, the only thing is that you woundt be able to connect it to the wii as there no soaftware on the ds to do it. so if they made a device to plug into the ds then you put your game in that device. then when you start up the ds the device connects to the wii via wifi and then starts the game up and you play on your tv

tomqman said:
ok ds games would be hard to controll on the wii. so use the ds as the device to play the games and controll them, the only thing is that you woundt be able to connect it to the wii as there no soaftware on the ds to do it. so if they made a device to plug into the ds then you put your game in that device. then when you start up the ds the device connects to the wii via wifi and then starts the game up and you play on your tv
So in other words use the Wii as a REALLY expensive video out for the DS.... ok

not really its just adding another feature as no1 would buy a wii for just this

Both screens on the TV, I'm guessing. Then you use the wiimotes pointer as the stylus...

JT. said:
Both screens on the TV, I'm guessing. Then you use the wiimotes pointer as the stylus...

Using a stylus is much more precise then the Wii remote. I do not see this as a feasible option at all. It will not happen.

I do not own a DS, so I am not sure how fluidly the stylus and buttons interact. However, I would think that putting down a controller (classic, most likely - it has enough buttons) to use the Wii remote would be cumbersome.

Ehh, how about slots for the Gameboy Advance and Gameboy. For DS games I'm sure you'd just use the Wii remote as a stylus.

Back