Ds gone bad

zfichisal

WiiChat Member
Oct 16, 2007
Wii Online Code
1451-2475-8544-3513
Ok so i go to ign and look at the Assins creed launch center and i see that one of the systems its coming out for is the ds. So i thin it must be a type-o. Well i was wrong. Also i saw that Call of duty 4 is coming to the ds. When i think of ds i think of mario cart and wario ware, not games where you are a hitman in early A.D. times who violently murders people.
Please post your opinions.
Zach
P.S. i need wii friends please send me your wii code in a p.m.

the more the better. Titles like these dont mean less of those others you may like more, just means more DS appeal which is better for the future of it.

Makes my DS usefull.

good titles on DS?! zomg! lol

actually im looking forward to games like this with the purchase of my Lite right around the corner. wheni had a phat a couple weeks ago i was playing games like animal crossing (boring after 3 weeks) and sonic (boring after 3 minutes) and Carbon (boring after 3 days) and Jam Sessions (LOVED this game :D)

SensesFail said:
good titles on DS?! zomg! lol

actually im looking forward to games like this with the purchase of my Lite right around the corner. wheni had a phat a couple weeks ago i was playing games like animal crossing (boring after 3 weeks) and sonic (boring after 3 minutes) and Carbon (boring after 3 days) and Jam Sessions (LOVED this game :D)
wow you baught a lot of crappy games, the DS has plenty of good games.

glad they're coming out but they'll prbly suck.

Sonic Rush boring?
Well that's a first. Coincadentally, I just beat it today. Had trouble with it for some reason. Now I can start on Rush Adventures with a clear concience.

Back