DS Online Question

MysticGohan

WiiChat Member
Oct 22, 2006
pickering, Ontario Canada
Wii Online Code
2476-7789-3835-5591
well i am getting my DS lite on Wednesday and wanted to know a little about the Friend code thing... can you play with people that dont have your friend code or can you only play with people that have your friend code?? and also how do you find a friend code?

well you dont need to have somebodies friend code to verse them and the only way to ask someone their friend code is to meet them in real life or og on a ds fourm

you can only play people who you have exchanged codes with and you both have to register eachother's code in the game to play which is quite stupid.

That's not true. There are plenty of games that don't require a friend code. Two that I have are Castlevania: Portrait of Ruin and Mario Kart DS. On these and other games, you just have to press a few buttons, and you'll be playing with a random opponent in no time. However, these and all games do have the Friend Code option, for players who don't trust just anyone. To play online in Animal Crossing, sure, you must have a friend code. But this is a protective measure. You don't want the whole world going into your town and cutting down your trees and stuff. So it's definetely not "gay."

Oh... yeah, you're right. Sorry. Anyway, friend codes are a huge pain sometimes. But DS rules! My favorite system!

Back