Not sure on action replay question.

85T/A350

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
Im not sure that I can ask this but where do you put codes in for the DS Action Replay. Also, where can you find your pokemon friend code?

AR:You hook it up to the computer, download it, and press quick update.
FC: Go downstairs, get the pal pad, go into the room where the other ladies are, connect to it, then get out of it, look at your pal pad and go to your friend code.

Is that how you put codes from other websites besides codejunkies?

Lol... you can connect damn thing to a real DS Game? That is how you guys hack the pokemon, right? You configure them there and then trade...

Chicagoan said:
Lol... you can connect damn thing to a real DS Game? That is how you guys hack the pokemon, right? You configure them there and then trade...

Im not sure what you just said. All I want to do is to get Arceus. I do not hack anything. I train all my pokemon. I just use AR to get event pokenmon.

common chicagoan go easy on the kid anyways hey wont get that far if he has the usa version of pokemon for only the jap version has the codes to hack pokemon and get the event pokemon

But what is a AR? It is software for the computer, right? Like an emulator, isn't it?

^no AR stands for action replay and i need some help ok i have a us pokemon ok and i live in the uk so if i buy a action replay in the uk will it work on my usa pokemon diamond plz help i dont want to hack any pokemon just the item to get them lol

minto if u buy one yes it will work but it wont work on the jap version when u install it on ur pc it will give u options of what region it will say jap uk ans us bot uk and us r compatible but not the jap codes ok

oh and like i said before the uk and us pokemon dont have hacked pokemon codes the only ones r the ones for jap it has shiny pokemon code and the event items on it but no luck in the us yet

^ok thanks alot and dont worrie we will get the codes for hacked pokemon soon and the event items to lol

Last edited:
I dont even want the codes for hacked pokemon. All I want is to be able to get Arceus. I have Darkrai and Shaymin(sp?), I just need to get Arceus.

Back