DS Question

WiiWrestle

Proud SSBB Owner
May 18, 2007
A Place
Wii Online Code
3714-7039-4037-0069
I heard that if you trade-in 5 of any games,you get a free used DS,is this true,because I am a long time pokemon fan,and I can not afford to buy a DS and Pokemon Diamond Or Pearl.

Does anyone have a website where they can prove this?

Did a 10 year old kid in your street or a little immature cousin tell you this by any chance, if so, then it's not real ;)

no and thats a rip once i went to this store and there was a chinease restaurant next to it the guy said get me dumplings and i will give u any game in the store

I was on this pokemon forum,and I wanted to know somewhere where I could get a cheaper than $119.99 dollar DS than Gamestop. One of them said that if you went to EB games and traded in 5 games,you get a free used DS

WiiWrestle said:
I was on this pokemon forum,and I wanted to know somewhere where I could get a cheaper than $119.99 dollar DS than Gamestop. One of them said that if you went to EB games and traded in 5 games,you get a free used DS

ANY 5 games? Does that mean I could dust off my old Speccy games (combined value 50p) and trade 5 of them?

I think someone is pulling your leg...... although, if I'm wrong, get me one too!

He was lying of course.....=_=

Ok,new question? where is the cheapest place I can get a DS?

ajay129 said:
no and thats a rip once i went to this store and there was a chinease restaurant next to it the guy said get me dumplings and i will give u any game in the store

why do you have to bring chinese people into this?
Immature Rascals....

You're probably a fat stupid american.
LMAO!!!! I can see you already :ciappa: ! hahahaha so dam funny.

Hahaha get off your chair and go excersise. Good Luck!

XtremeKilling said:
why do you have to bring chinese people into this?
Immature Rascals....

You're probably a fat stupid american.
LMAO!!!! I can see you already :ciappa: ! hahahaha so dam funny.

Hahaha get off your chair and go excersise. Good Luck!

He was really just telling a story... So what is the big deal?

Back