Dummy Wii Remotes...for kids?

skyebrand

WiiChat Member
Hi there...does anyone know if you can buy fake (non-working) remotes that look like the Wii remotes? We want some to give to the kids when we play so they think they're playing too but without interferring with the game!

The kids are 2 & 4 so they're "trickable" at the moment!

You evil sod!

You can just take the battery's out

You evil sod!

You can just take the battery's out

It's a practical solution! We don't have enough remotes to give the kids one each & have everyone else play...I have however stumbled across a solution...when I was in one of those discount stores I found what look like Wii remotes full of candy...I bought four, ditched the candy & now the kids have their own remotes!

dat so mean. u didnt even give the kids the candy

Nar candy gives you cancer.
Id just give them a real one with battery's in and show them how to play.

My girls are 3 twins, and they love playing MKWii , if you can call it playing, its great fun lapping them and dropping bananas around them....

But be sure to be nice to your kids, after all they'll be picking your nursing home.

My 5 year old nephew is bloody good at Mario Kart and a lot of platformers.
No point going easy on them when they are good.

Now if only I could persuade my sister to let me take my 2600 round.
Ill get him hooked on Warlords.

If they are old enough to want to play... you should let em play, Wii sports at least?

this all reminds me how i don't want any kids... thank you for reinforcing that :biggrin:

Jack is right, it's not a mean thing to do. At that age all the kids want to do is be with mom and dad lol. Its a good solution with fake remotes, cuz they're like a buck instead of 40. The kids feel involved while mom and dad are playing a game that the kids cant play yet. :yesnod: Cheers!

Back