dvd playback?

Just buy a cheap DVD player you can pick them up really cheap

Get a DVD player. Or even better get a TV with a built in VHS player. Too bad the sound on mine is busted when I play VHS tapes. Otherwise I'd be sleeping with my TV right now.

Anyways, yeah. Why fiddle with your Wii when you can just get a cheap DVD player?

...Wait, that doesn't sound quite right.

Because I don't want a separate one. I want to use the same port. I have limited hookups on my tv as is. It would be nice to do it all from the same thing without switching inputs every time.

It seems like more of a hassle to screw around with your Wii and mod it rather than just switching plugs. I switch plugs for my five systems, computer, phone, and PSP about 8 times a day on average. It really isn't that big of a deal.

Anyways, I'd just buy a long shock protector and one of those multi-AV ports for the small colored cables.

just install homebrew man its easy and pretty safe. DVDx comes with the bootmii/bannerbomb exploit and does just what you want

Homebrew is not safe. People updating to 4.2 will get b ricked and ruin their units. Search here it happens.

auto updating is not safe, home brew is, when you know what youre doing.
dvd x works great.

Well I'm sorry I already updated by accident so homebrew for me.

I accept with information:Get a DVD player. Or even better get a TV with a built in VHS player. Too bad the sound on mine is busted when play VHS tapes.

home brew works with 4.2 now. actually, the new bannermomb/bootmii was released stable the day after the update.

theres no stopping it, man and Ive had homebrew since the very first menu and my system works just fine

same here, ive had hb since i found it. it works fine for me. used to watch all my dvds on my wii, until i got a ps3.

Back