E3 2009: Rabbids Go Home Exclusive Trailer

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Them stoopid rabbids are baaaacckkk!!! If you can't contain your excitement like me, then you might as well click play on the video embed below. That is the E3 2009 Exclusive Trailer for Ubisoft's Rabbids Go Home title. Although I wouldn't mind taking them home with me, really.

Actually... after seeing that video... maybe I'll just admire their rabbid cuteness from afar. Or maybe I'll just give them a hand with their project of building a pile to the moon so they can get outta here faster, yes?

Them be crazy. Major. Then again, they do live on the moon. Literally, that makes them a bunch of lunatics. Love it!

heres the link http://wii.qj.net/E3-2009-Rabbids-Go-Home-Exclusive-Trailer/pg/49/aid/131722

Now I might buy this...i think those rabbids are funny

Thanks for the link.
So they finally got their own game, does that mean it's the end of rayman.

Thanks for the link.
So they finally got their own game, does that mean it's the end of rayman.
welcome, i enjoy posting video game news but as for rayman, no idea, myself i dont like the rayman games. but this game looks so hilarious i find those rabbids cute also.

Considering that this game is supposed to be a full-fledged platformer and not a mini-game collection I may give this game a shot. It does look extremely funny, and if it is executed correctly, this could be the Wii's answer to LittleBigPlanet.

Back