E3 2010 massive games list revealed

LOL sony should just give it up with the gaming world now. There exclusives are terrible. ps move, "looks like a stupid flashlight" the only thing ps3 was good for was blu ray. I'm so glad I sold my ps3 because I already have a blu ray player. even blu ray isn't that special!

LOL sony should just give it up with the gaming world now. There exclusives are terrible. ps move, "looks like a stupid flashlight" the only thing ps3 was good for was blu ray. I'm so glad I sold my ps3 because I already have a blu ray player. even blu ray isn't that special!

A "stupid flashlight" is a very nice way of putting it. Most people I know call it a "clown dildo". There just isn't enough exclusives at the moment to warrant me having both a 360 and a PS3. If they was to announce a PS3 exclusive Star Wars game with 1:1 Move controls then I'd be buying that PS3 and waving my stupid flashlight/clown dildo around like crazy though.

I was actually thinking about buying a PS3 before E3 but then Nintendo put a stop to that by announcing the 3DS, so that'll be my next hardware purchase instead. Maybe i'll get a PS3 in 2012, by which time it may have dropped in price again and a lot of the current exclusives will be in the bargin bins for $10.

Back