EA Fight Night for Wii?

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
Will there be a fight night for wii? i want ea to make this because dey have been making some good games for the wii like mohh2. If they make fightnight for the wii then dey should add online feature! :yesnod: since most of the games that are made by ea for the wii are online i think. nd should have offline multiplayer too! well hope they make one! what do you guys think?

Yeah i hope they make one too, i loved the first fight night and it will be great to beat people online at it :p

its on my wish list!
imagine throwing proper punches with your fists, the controls would be amazing on the wii.

i hope they make it, it would be the greatest fight night ever!

i love fn round 3 for 360, the amazing part are the graphics though..wii cant pull that off but the controls will definitely make up for it

the controls would be the main part of it youd think.
even still, the graphics wont suck but just wont be as up to par as the 360

phillepino said:
Will there be a fight night for wii? i want ea to make this because dey have been making some good games for the wii like mohh2. If they make fightnight for the wii then dey should add online feature! :yesnod: since most of the games that are made by ea for the wii are online i think. nd should have offline multiplayer too! well hope they make one! what do you guys think?

Ohh yeah! with the wii controls done right, this would he hella sweet!!

Jay588 said:
i love fn round 3 for 360, the amazing part are the graphics though..wii cant pull that off but the controls will definitely make up for it

Jav said:
the controls would be the main part of it youd think.
even still, the graphics wont suck but just wont be as up to par as the 360

We all KNOW this, why keep stating the obvious?

If the game dosen't look like a shitty rush job with halfassed tacked on controls, I'll be more that satisfied.

Last edited:
That would be sweet. I'd be dancing 'round the living room like Apollo Creed for sure! :D

romj said:
If the game dosen't look like a shitty rush job with halfassed tacked on controls, I'll be more that satisfied.

we all KNOW this, why keep stating the obvious?

As someone that boxes for real as well, I just hope if it does in fact come out, that it doesn't drive me crazy like boxing did on Wii Sports...

Back