Easy Nintendo?

Kingrib

WiiChat Member
Dec 3, 2007
Is Nintendo really makeing easy games?
such as Ben 10, the episodes ar good but why in gods name is it so easy?
this isnt on wii i dont think but also two subjects in one, New Super Mario Brother DS. easy.
..............Dont een Get me Started On WarioWare Smooth Mooves.....

~Kingrib~

Ben 10 was not made by Nintendo...it's third party. And New Super Mario Bros., though it may have been a bit easy, was awesome.

Don't expect the games intended for children to be hard, like the movie games and all that jazz.
They never will be hard, as they are not meant to be.

ben 10 is not nintendo and i feel insulted being a wii owner that you think it was. also, just clearing a game isnt all to be done. did you get all the big coins in new super mario? the people complaining galaxy is easy are the same people who hit 60 and save peach and stop. i will admit though, zelda was pretty easy.

T3kNi9e said:
Most Wii games are E Rated, so it wont be hard.

It doesn't depend on the rating... I mean, my friends say Halo 3 is easy! (I myself, have not played it)

Yeh Halo 3 is easy, if you play it on easy lol. Play it on legendary, you get killed extremely fast, and Halo 3 enemies dont die easy. Not to mention there's alot of enemies to kill.

and trust me E rating does matter. Even Zelda is rated T. A game thats rated E is meant for ages 6 and older. You think a game that is meant for 6 and older is gonna be challenging? Name 1 challenging E rated game. Right now I cant think of one.

T3kNi9e said:
Yeh Halo 3 is easy, if you play it on easy lol. Play it on legendary, you get killed extremely fast, and Halo 3 enemies dont die easy. Not to mention there's alot of enemies to kill.

and trust me E rating does matter. Even Zelda is rated T. A game thats rated E is meant for ages 6 and older. You think a game that is meant for 6 and older is gonna be challenging? Name 1 challenging E rated game. Right now I cant think of one.

Battletoads(NES), I win

Well they may be easy, but isent it fun just playing the game and when youve completed it, it makes you feel good

T3kNi9e said:
Lol, im talkin about current games. ALOT of games were rated E back in the days because the graphics werent good enough to make it so violent.

hmmmm.... Animal Crossing... It's impossible to beat... I've tried

T3kNi9e said:

You have it all wrong. A game rated E is suitable for everyone in terms of its content, it doesn't mean it is designed for everyone. For example Fire Emblem radiant dawn is rated for everyone 10+, and yet it was scored lower by Gamespot (who review with advanced gamers in mind) for being too difficult. A chess game would be rated E for everyone, doesn't mean that a 6 year old can just pick it up and play it.

$J-MONEY$ said:
Actually you loose, because there weren't any ratings for games back then! :lol:

It was on a site... let me find it...

Here

It says "Battletoads" is rated Everyone, for Animated Violence

Back