Ecco Jr.

ShadowGirl

WiiChat Member
Mar 13, 2009
I want Ecco Jr. but I don't have any Wii points, what should I do? I guess this is a wet situation.

Well, Where I am, the stores don't sell Wii Points, and I like Ecco. I respect that you don't like it. You don't have to be rude.

Yes there is no need to be rude. Fair enough you have your own opinion but still.

How many Wii games have you bought? I don't know how it is in America but in Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda), we get this scratch card thing where we can put the code on Club.Nintendo and get Wii points from there.

I don't know how it is in America but in Nintendo games (Mario, Zelda), we get this scratch card thing where we can put the code on Club.Nintendo and get Wii points from there.

I don't think we (North America) get the opportunity to trade our club points for Wii Points unfortunately.

To ShadowGirl: If you can't get the point cards in store anywhere, you can buy them directly from the Wii Shop Channel using a credit card. The credit card info is not stored by Nintendo in the Shop Channel and is only used once for the points purchase.

Well, Where I am, the stores don't sell Wii Points, and I like Ecco. I respect that you don't like it. You don't have to be rude.

Have you ever played Ecco Jr. though.
Seriously, if your going to go to that much effort to get Wii points, at least get a game with some replay value.

And maybe you could've fully explained your situation in your first post to clear things up a little more.

Yes I did play Ecco Jr. and I like it, and I'm not allowed to buy off the internet.

Well since you cannot buy wii points from the shop channel, or find point cards in stores. I would say to buy the system which ecco jr is on and then buy ecco jr.

I might be getting a point card soon. Maybe I can hook you up with some points. I never played Ecco Jr. but I liked the first one so I can't really turn down anyone who'd want to play an Ecco game.

SEGA!

Thanks, but I found a place where they sell 2000 Wii Point Cards. 19.99 I think. :D

Back