either mariokart or metriod prime hunters wich one

It's hard to say... They're both excellent games which scored really well in reviews, and to top it all off they both have fantastic online play which really adds to the longetivity of the game's enjoyability.

Personally I own both the games and I still play both of them. If you had to choose ONLY one, I'd tend to be more inclined towards Mario Kart, as its simplistic yet extremely enjoyable nature means you can enjoy it just about anytime. I play a race or two before going to bed sometimes :p Metroid is fantastic but it has quite a steep learning curve, and requires you to devote a little more time as opposed the 'pickup and play' nature of Mario Kart. Having said that Metroid Prime Hunters is graphically among the nicest looking of the DS games available to be rendered in full 3D. The Ambience looks fantastic and the characters look quite nice too.

I find the online play for both games to be highly enjoyable, and would highly reccomend you to have some sort of online facility available to you to maximise your enjoyment of whichever title you choose.

If I were you, I'd read up on both the titles, and then decide which one to get, but then again if you really cannot decide, just buy both games; It usually ends up being what I do if I can't make a decision between two things :p

Back