Eldin Bridge

You mean meet the goron or talk? Go down the south road and down an alley but not the one with telmas bar. Go through the gate with the guard but he won't stop you. There might be a poe soul so if a lantern is hanging in mid air and moving, use ur senses and if your not a wolf just run past it. The goron is depressed because the bridge is broken and can't get spring water.

no there is a bridge that i can't cross because the shadow monsters took it away. i am wondering how to get it back exactly

the big one, you cant unfortunately, at least i think,

the bridge you wanna repair is the one you have to donate rupees for

The Eldin bridge you can repair.

In the desert, the broken piece of the bridge is sticking out of the dirt near the bottom right-hand corner of the map (it's actually right at the warp spot in the desert). Go there and ol' girl will start that giggling stuff. You can then warp to the Eldin bridge with the broken piece and tadah. You don't necessarily need to rebuild it to meet the Goron though. Could always just go around haha.

Last edited:
Still not getting it

I'm having the same problem. I stopped playing for about a week and now I'm totally confused. I went to the desert, found the bridge piece, but there is no warp spot to Eldin Bridge. I don't remember where the bridge piece was taken from and I can't find it on any maps to try to go back and make sure the portal is open. Any help? I've been using a walkthrough so I don't know how I could have missed this..... help please! I've read through all the threads I can find on this site & others and I'm not getting the info I need. Thanks!

i have the answer

go talk to the goron to get into the secret village via north hyrule field.
then do the secret village deal
once you leave to go back to kakariko, instead of warping, head towards where the bridge used to be.
3 twilight monsters will be there to destroy
Once you have that warp spot, go to the desert.
on the far end of the desert there will be something giant sticking out of a rock (the bridge)
you have to defeat 3 more twilight creatures to reach it
Midna will then transport it to the bridge site.
vwalla, you have a bridge.

thts strange i got the bridge bak but i dont remember goin 2 gorons village 2 get it

Back