eMail Help

shermars

WiiChat Member
Apr 12, 2007
Hello all....

I have added addresses to my Wii email address book, but when I go to send a message, I am not able to select any of the addresses. Can anyone tell me what my problem may be?

Thank you

For the E-Mail you added
That E-Mail address gets an E-Mail that they must respond to for you to allowed to message it [Like a confirmation E-Mail]

So, I have to receive an email on my Wii (from an address listed) before I am able to select it in my address book and send to it?

In other words, I cannot send an email to an address I manually add?

No. It goes back to Nintendo stopping 'Pedos' adding children addresses and E-Mailing them if you follow?

Same with Friend Codes, You have to add each other. But the reply from that E-Mail address is the 'Adding of your number' if you get me?
It appears in the Junk Folder so you may want to send them an E-Mail telling them about it first lol [From an E-Mail address]

Thank you for your help. I understand exactly what you are saying now.

What a great feature since I am setting this up for my children!!!

Good, Glad I could help
The Wii also has Parental controls if you wish to use them. In the Wii Options. You can....

- Restrict the level of games that are played [18,16.3+]
- Stop access to the Internet channel

I forgot what else. If your children try to do any of this a password will be asked for :)

Hope you take the steps nessisory to help your children - And remember that Wii Strap is like a Seatbelt!

Back