Wii email sending not working?

Razoola

The Number Cruncher
Dec 24, 2006
Finland
Wii Online Code
3540-3735-3301-6002
I'm having trouble sending any emails... First off I have registered the email address (by replying to the confirmation email recieved). This replay message seemed to take about 2 minutes to get back to the Wii so the contact was then ungreyed so email sending is allowed.

The problem is any email I send (either way) is not recieved. Anyone else have this problem? I have tried about 3 different email addresses and none seem to arrive.

Happy christmas....

Raz

i tried both my hotmails and neither worked. so i used my yahoo and that works fine... i think hotmail doesnt work for most ppl.

Yes I think that is part of the problem, I have tired hotmail and an acount from an ISP in finland. The hotmail can be set up but once done cannot recieve or send. The ISP email does not even recieve the setup email request... I have also just tried a gmail and that works ok.... It seems to me that Nintendo currently have some ultra strong spam protection thats blocking many email accounts. I hope they fix this as many emails are going into the void.

i use hotmail and i can send mails to my comp from my wii it takes about 10 min for them to arrive though

Back