Eminem

Unstoppable

Banned
May 28, 2007
Alot of people have different opinions on Eminem. I personally love his music, and always have.

He manages to reach violence, humour and good music all in one verse. Hes a very unique rapper.

My personal favourites are toy soldiers, mosh, big weenie, lose yourself, fight music, and plenty more.

Whats your views on Eminem? (No, im not asking to be flamed :scared: :lol: )

i think he's like uber controversial. lots of deep lyrics and everything, which is always good, considering the bad reputation he tends to get from a lot of people. although i don't necessarily like that kind of music, I have no problem with him, personally.

Eminem is a genious...

He made great songs, great albums, worked with many other artists, and he's very talented...
He only did one thing that I didn't liked, that Smack That music with Akon, and that Shake that Ass... those were to bad...
And he did several things to Moby... I'm not sure, but he didn't liked Moby, he even had in the Without Me's lyric something like this: "Moby it's over, let go, nobody listens to techno"... really good one :lol:

Favourite Eminem Songs:

Cleaning Out My Closet, Mockinbird, Toy Soldiers, Lose Yourself, Mosh, Soldier, Without Me, Slim Shady, and many others...

Last edited:
cool, an open mind is walways good. hes lyrics are very meaningfull, if you actually listen to songs like Mosh. Mosh raised my respect for him, alot.

i admit his lyrics are actually good unlike most rap but i dont like his music because i hate rap. to me its very annoying

Mitch2025 said:
i admit his lyrics are actually good unlike most rap but i dont like his music because i hate rap. to me its very annoying

I think that he's lyrics are the best in the rap world...

And he may be one of the best rappers in the world too :]

I start listening to Rap music with Eminem, that's why I also like Rap so much :)

I hate Eminem, and I'll tell you why, but I've got to say this;

I LOVE Moby

To me, Eminem has good lyrics but constant thumping of rap ust annoys me. For one, you can't understand what he's saying unless you look up the lyrics, which is kind of off his mark, don't you think? Really though, the only good parts in Eminem's song is where he ripped someone else to sing the Toy Soldiers chorus and Dido.

I hate rap, I don't think it's really a form of music when people shout or talk their whole chorus. The rap world are good lyrically because, well, they can fitthousands of words into their songs.

And, for Eminem, hundreds of people listen to trance, especially the japanese with producin the muscal genius of Ayumi Hamasaki.

Frogger said:
I hate Eminem, and I'll tell you why, but I've got to say this;

I LOVE Moby

To me, Eminem has good lyrics but constant thumping of rap ust annoys me. For one, you can't understand what he's saying unless you look up the lyrics, which is kind of off his mark, don't you think? Really though, the only good parts in Eminem's song is where he ripped someone else to sing the Toy Soldiers chorus and Dido.

I hate rap, I don't think it's really a form of music when people shout or talk their whole chorus. The rap world are good lyrically because, well, they can fitthousands of words into their songs.

And, for Eminem, hundreds of people listen to trance, especially the japanese with producin the muscal genius of Ayumi Hamasaki.

You obviously have no understanding of music. Rap is and always hasbeen a form of music. just becuase you dont like it, doesnt mean iots not music.

2pac, Dr Dre, 50 Cent (not any more), Eminem and many many others have all become rap legends. Their music is meaningful, and they dont "shout" while rapping. And i always understand waht Eminem is saying, maybe you need your ears cheacked?

I also love Eminem's music. I think that he does reach out to a larger audience with the different themes that he addresses in each of his songs. I was never a fan of rap, but Eminem is an exception.

I hate all rap except for eminem. Some of it is not rappy....as in the bg to real slim shady or something. Oh, and the chorus to Lose Yourself. I only have when I'm gone on my mp3 player for when I want to show off my subs LMAO

I agree, wait no I don't....

Unstoppable said:
You obviously have no understanding of music. Rap is and always hasbeen a form of music. just becuase you dont like it, doesnt mean iots not music.

2pac, Dr Dre, 50 Cent (not any more), Eminem and many many others have all become rap legends.

I feel a slight contradicition in your statement.:shocked:

Firstly, I agree, Eminem is a lyrical genius, I have seen him Live in Manchester and although wasn't the best concert I've ever been to, It was good.:yesnod:

You defend rap correctly for what it is, but then you put 50 cent into the hall of fame!!! :yikes:

Please, the Black Britney Spears does not deserve to be put in the same sentance as Dr Dre or Tupac. But that's probably a whole new thread.

Eminem is a punk ass kid from the suburbs of detroit. He did not live in detroit. He lies about his history and is not a rapper, he is POP MUSIC. Face the facts. he whines in every song he's ever done. He sits there in his studio claiming 8 mile when he never lived there. meanwhile esham was up on 7 mile making his stuff in the underground and still has a loyal fanbase to this day, yet nobody's ever heard of him and he's sittin on some nice cash. Eminem is just a pop sensation that fell off and people are confused becuase pop rap isn't usually so glamourized in the media.

Uhhh I really don't think his lyrics are all that great. Like seriously the lyrical content is mediocre at best.

I like Loose yourself though. It gets me kinda pumped....even in situations when there is nothing to be pumped about.

*driving to the Grocery Store* "YOU BETTA LOOSE YOURSELF IN DA MUSIC DA MOMENT...." I'm like "F*** YEAH GOING TO BUY SOME BREAD, WOOOOO!"

dreamcastninja said:
Eminem is a punk ass kid from the suburbs of detroit. He did not live in detroit. He lies about his history and is not a rapper, he is POP MUSIC. Face the facts. he whines in every song he's ever done. He sits there in his studio claiming 8 mile when he never lived there. meanwhile esham was up on 7 mile making his stuff in the underground and still has a loyal fanbase to this day, yet nobody's ever heard of him and he's sittin on some nice cash. Eminem is just a pop sensation that fell off and people are confused becuase pop rap isn't usually so glamourized in the media.

Face the facts? the fact is he is a rapper...lol someones stupid :lol:

Unstoppable said:

2pac, Dr Dre, 50 Cent (not any more), Eminem and many many others have all become rap legends. Their music is meaningful, and they dont "shout" while rapping. And i always understand waht Eminem is saying, maybe you need your ears cheacked?

I have understanding of music, to be quite frank, having my music pelted with a lot of stuff I can't understand is a test of my hearing ability, I think they work pretty well.

I said shout or talk, to me, Eminem is like talking, through all of his songs, he's not testing himself vocally at all, and not showing anyone anything. Eminem can write meaningful things, but he portrays himself as completely the opposite. I mean, hockey mask, chainsaw, I'd kind of think "pyschopath" to myself rather than "Wow, this is lyrically amazing!"

Tank, you're damn hilarious, mate xD;

Back