Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Endless Ocean delayed?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Gaming' started by CrowTRobot, Jan 22, 2008.

1. CrowTRobot

CrowTRobot Blades Of Steel

I was supposed to get my copy today...but now it's saying that it won't ship until the end of the month or Feb. 1.

Anyone know what's going on?

2. borabora00

borabora00 FEMALEGAMERDON'TB ALARMED

Wii Friend Code: 3733-5588-4673-7319
    3733-5588-4673-7319
    it's not delayed i got mines today. yyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssssss.

#2 borabora00, Jan 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jan 22, 2008
  3. Baiers

Baiers Baiers

yeah I was going to buy it and I did not find it i waz maddddddddddddddddddd

4. Silent-Sniper

Silent-Sniper ↑ Awesome ↑

Hey there, there is a shop called Gameexchange in Warrington and they import games, I got Endless Ocean the other day, I didn't know it was imported but yeah anyway..

The game is not all that good, graphics are ok, online I didn't try, single player was a bit bland, it tells you to look for a fish when you ain't a clue what that fish is..

But yeah don't expect much.

2/10

5. chocolatefrosty

chocolatefrosty WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 0990-1409-7025-8054
    0990-1409-7025-8054
    i picked it up today at my local gamestop no problem. imo its a great game, i have 2 other friends (certified divers) that got the game as well along with a few others i know, what people are not understanding is that it IS supposed to be slow, its more of a relaxing game , chill out and explore, play with your friends online, if your looking for killing or action running around getting coins and beating bosses DONT GET IT, you will be dissapointed just like every1 who bought the game without reading a thing about it or researching the title, as for the graphics, they are great underwater, you give me other wii games other than RE UC and RE4 that have as good graphics as endless ocean then say tht the graphics arent great (for the wii)