Eoi

CMS_Jack

CMS Brawl ******
Mar 3, 2012
Scotland, Dundee
Wii Online Code
0850-8252-5022-5953
Hi there. If you haven't heard of me before, basically I'm an odd guy who lives in Scotland and is looking for some fun.
Basically I started around Friendcodes.com
I then met CMS (Cybernetic Master Society)
Our clan has been strong for 2 years now. It'd be silly for you's to take us on. Kekeke.
Anyway I'm a Mario Kart DS professional
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - Main Toon Link and Falco. Well I just started playing with Falco...
Mario Kart 7 - This game has terrible servers don't ever expect me to finish a race with you. I get better reception from Mario Kart DS.
Mario Kart Wii - Over rated piece of... Never liked it basically. Plus disc is broken.
Pokémon - I retired. Breeding skills = Brilliant. Battling = Ugh you'd realize if I hadn't retired...

Oh, by the way. the title of this welcoming thread. It just means hello in my friendly place. (Dundee ain't friendly it's full of drugs and bad people don't listen to me)
:yesnod:

Welcome to the forums, Jack. Been ****in' ages since we had a TLink main 'round here, think I was the last of 'em 'till my disc broke. :lol: Would'a been happy to Brawl with ya otherwise.

What metagames/generations did ya play before quittin' pogeymanz?

Welcome to the forums, Jack. Been ****in' ages since we had a TLink main 'round here, think I was the last of 'em 'till my disc broke. :lol: Would'a been happy to Brawl with ya otherwise.

What metagames/generations did ya play before quittin' pogeymanz?

I only played 4th Generation. It was 5th that made me quit the amount of Pokémon was ridiculous and I just didn't like the fact that it was all the over rated pokémon in the OU tier. I preferred having all my favorites in a team. I might get back around to it but probably only 4th Gen.

And yeah, about me being a Toon Link main. I've played people like Kingtoon before so I ain't to be messed with.
:sick: Honestly you see me throwing bombs to the left then back to the right your eyes will be following me like it's a tennis match I'm so god damn sexy when I camp. So watch yer ehbaaaaassss.

Might as well call the Overused tier the Overrated tier. Can't say I've broken into the 5th gen scene yet either, for the same reason. Ton of **** to catch up on and what not, mainly all the new Pokes rampaging about in OU.

If you can keep up with Kingtoon, your TLink would be more than a match for mine. :lol: Particularly since my bomb tech is... rusty and old fashioned, to say the least. My TLink is essentially the reincarnation of ol' Santi's.

Back