Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

errod code 32007

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Chat' started by therbst, Aug 16, 2009.

1. therbst

therbst WiiChat Member

So, I got my Wii in March. I only got it originally to use my Wii Fit. I got rid of the Wii fit and kept the Wii. I didn't realize I could go the internet (yes, I'm an idiot, not a huge gamer). But my friend had this game and she said she downloaded it. It got me thinking...hmmm...get a router and get online with your wii idiot!
    So I got a router. Netgear, brand new. Hooked up my computer first. Works great. Awesome connection. Got the Wii connected. Weather and news works great. My connection is 100% BUT when I try to go to the shop channel so I can go on the internet it says I need an update before I can go on that channel. When I go to update, it conencts and starts but doesn't get very far. It gives me the error code 32007. I tried moving the router to the same room, moving it away, moving the Wii, shutting down the computer, the microwave etc. I've changed the settings on my router to channel 1 & 11, I've turned off some setting I read to turn off (psd? or somthing like that).
    I'm soooo frustrated! What is going on!?!?!?! Please help me before I break the damn thing, then i'll be REALLY pissed ! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

2. therbst

therbst WiiChat Member

yeah, see i've been to that page a million times, i've tried it all. nohing works. im so aggitated right now!!