errod code 32007

therbst

WiiChat Member
Aug 16, 2009
So, I got my Wii in March. I only got it originally to use my Wii Fit. I got rid of the Wii fit and kept the Wii. I didn't realize I could go the internet (yes, I'm an idiot, not a huge gamer). But my friend had this game and she said she downloaded it. It got me thinking...hmmm...get a router and get online with your wii idiot!
So I got a router. Netgear, brand new. Hooked up my computer first. Works great. Awesome connection. Got the Wii connected. Weather and news works great. My connection is 100% BUT when I try to go to the shop channel so I can go on the internet it says I need an update before I can go on that channel. When I go to update, it conencts and starts but doesn't get very far. It gives me the error code 32007. I tried moving the router to the same room, moving it away, moving the Wii, shutting down the computer, the microwave etc. I've changed the settings on my router to channel 1 & 11, I've turned off some setting I read to turn off (psd? or somthing like that).
I'm soooo frustrated! What is going on!?!?!?! Please help me before I break the damn thing, then i'll be REALLY pissed ! THANKS IN ADVANCE!

yeah, see i've been to that page a million times, i've tried it all. nohing works. im so aggitated right now!!

Back