Error code 209601

xsjado-reign

WiiChat Member
Nov 19, 2006
I can't seem to log on to the Wii Shop Channel.. I have updated everything , accepted the user aggrement and i have even been the Shop Channel 1 time and typed my code in to get my 2000pts and everything registered.

I have been able to get on it 1 time out of about 40. Anyone know if there is port fowarding or something. I have a Linksys Wireless G router

thanks man, i was reading up on it also and a couple other people were able to log on at different times so i guess it is the server

hey guys i've just had a hell of a time setting up my wireless and now it finally works. i have gotten the same error messages as you guys and found myself at this forum. I feel that dragonmd3 is correct in that the server is flooded. If your internet works fine and wireless and all and you have actually connected say your wireless laptop and it works, then the problem is not your wireless connection, but the server.

Another thing, instead of waiting out the slow servers, it seems like it could be "Connecting. Please wait..." forever. Is there a way to just cut it off to try again later? So I don't have to be stuck waiting forever to just get the error screen? Any input would be appreciated.

Back