eternal sonata for the wii

Could Anyone Inform Me About Eternal Sonata? Dont Have A Clue What It Is!:confused:

i believe it is some rpg on the 360 with an anime look to it. i really dont see whats so great about it.

Hmmm...Could You Describe It As Dragon Quest Or Somethin Along Those Lines?

no i would decribe it as chibi wizard game.lol. seems to be a turn based strategy game. something along the lines of fire emblem. but looks a lot more childish.

Its like Final Fantasy style game. The usual stupid Japanese turn-based RPG. Personally I could care less if its on Wii, but for the good of Wii, its gay. Wii doesn't get **** (even though I dont want it). I think game developers put there 3rd hand developers on the Wii system is releases horrible games. If PS2 is able to make a great game like god of war on there system, then it is possible for someone to make great games on Wii, simply put the developers dont care for wii. Unless its Nintendo's fault for making alot of game restrictions, who knows... Its like Nintendo' head honchos are a bunch of Michael Jacksons who are still "inner 8 year olds"

Back