Europe release dates suck

Well then your should go out and by an American Wii and then by and adaptor for your power cable since your plugs are 220 right? All i know is that they are different and then your problems solved. But there is no way that I would be waiting to get all my games after knowing that all those Americans are enjoying the pleasures of SSBB

Byuakuya said:
Yeah, the difference in release dates is mainly due to the time taken for translation. Even though English is spoken in both the US and UK, companies will not release the game in the UK until translation for all the other European languages such as Italian, French and so on have been completed.

We all speak English in Australia. Why don't we get games at the same time as the US? It must be more than translation.

Your forgetting the biggest joke of a delay of all time. paper mario. That was months and months and even then it arrived with a glitch that wasnt in the American one.

Mingus said:
Well then your should go out and by an American Wii and then by and adaptor for your power cable since your plugs are 220 right? All i know is that they are different and then your problems solved. But there is no way that I would be waiting to get all my games after knowing that all those Americans are enjoying the pleasures of SSBB

And a Japanese one for all of the language locked games that only get released in Japan.. .. .. .. ..

AndThen? said:
We all speak English in Australia. Why don't we get games at the same time as the US? It must be more than translation.
No, what I meant in my previous post was why the translation takes so long. The fact is that the game has to be translated for all of the countries within Europe. That will definitely take some time if they wanted to release the game in all of the countries within Europe at the same time.

blankconnection said:
HEY!! I already made a thread on Uk's release dates and how much they suck, whatever I really dont care I live in AMERICA!
Exactly my point, the search feature is useful sometimes, but whatever I understand the need to vent sometimes. Once again sorry that you guys in Europe and Australia get screwed, but there really isn't anything that can be done about it, unless you want to void your warranty by installing a mod chip.

Back