Every known wiiware title!

All the above titles don't interest me and they look utter crap!

I'm not departing with my hard earned cash to play tripe like this

ally_uk said:

What is your beef with WiiWare? What games do currently own on Wii?
Plus, these games are like $5-15.

I can't wait : )
Getting defend your castle and probably FF:CC

CantGetAWii said:
Also, WiiWare is good because it means (or should mean) less mini-game titles on the Wii, with developers able to explore and create those on WiiWare. So its not as bad as a feature as you make it out to be.

I cannot wait for wii ware for that reason. Going to make a lot of younger mini-game kids happy cause they are playing less and making hardcore gamers happy because third parties might actually make decent games for wii.

ally_uk said:

Poor kid. Sitting out on the fun this season eh???

What really excites me about WiiWare is that I see a lot of original titles. I'm getting tired of old franchises. This feels like NES all over again!!!

The biggest problem is that they are going to release games just like on the VC. So basically (like on VC) we can expect to see the three crappiest games they can find released every week with one decent title coming out each month (if that).

Atomheart said:
The biggest problem is that they are going to release games just like on the VC. So basically (like on VC) we can expect to see the three crappiest games they can find released every week with one decent title coming out each month (if that).

I dont believe they will do that three games per week thing with this. I think that the release date will be decided by the publisher like normal wii games.

Back