Everybody tell me their RPG name

Just added some damage points to the weapons, might need a little adjustment though. Trying to figure out how many levels there is and if i should assign the best weapons to the higher levelled characters.

*head explodes*

Mr_Stoukaph said:
doesnt that cost money? and right now im just trying to live again and buy a weapon. sorry. ill join someone elses ^_^
heh...nevermind. i created a clan if you want to join, supermariomp3.

uhh has this happenned to anyone else...?

i created a character, fought one battle ... died, sadly ... then when i went back to my character's stats, i was level 2... wierd.

I GOT A HEADSTART MWAHAHAHAHA LOSERS!!!!?!?! :D

wiiener said:
uhh has this happenned to anyone else...?

i created a character, fought one battle ... died, sadly ... then when i went back to my character's stats, i was level 2... wierd.

I GOT A HEADSTART MWAHAHAHAHA LOSERS!!!!?!?! :D
are you sure? your stats say you have 0% exp.

you gain EXP and loads of other stuff just for fighting, you should also earn Gil for your wins, im still in the middle of adding values for that though.

Also there are 100 levels i think.

Please note: I realise posting will increase a bit because of this new game, but i wont tolerate spam in the main Wii forums (spam posts i delete will take a massive chunk of Gil out of your bank), instead feel free to participate in the many forum game threads currently in the off-topic section called The Lounge

Cheers guys!

(btw im armed with a mage masher, so be warned :p)

Homicidal_Gamer said:
Thanks once again i0n! There seems to be a tad problem for me every now and then! :lol:
Basically its because you are in your own usergroup and i missed a few checkboxes thats all :)

Mr_Stoukaph said:
are you sure? your stats say you have 0% exp.

what? is that what you are really seeing? ... when i look at it, it says that im level 2 and i have 69% exp to level 3. all ive done is lose a battle .........

and one more thing, i've posted about 10 times in the last hour and a half, and still says i have 7 gil. Sorry for double post but im testing it as we speak to see if it changes ;)

wiiener said:
what? is that what you are really seeing? ... when i look at it, it says that im level 2 and i have 69% exp to level 3. all ive done is lose a battle .........
sorry...it must have still been updating. im having a little trouble with this RPG so far...:sick:

nevermind, it updated my gil and level. I didnt know that you get levels for posting, if that were the case ... Arcadium would be level 5679256423 by now :lol: j/k arcadium.

im level 3 now WOOTZORZ!!!!!!!!111111111111

Back