Everybody Votes Channel down?

wiiman01

WiiChat Member
Apr 13, 2007
My Everybody Votes Channel is really weird. All the current questions say that there are 95 days left on the voting, and I havent got any new ones in at least 3 weeks. Is anyone else like this?

nope, i just received one yesterday, maybe something is wrong with your internet, or just try to reinstall it.

~Rival

wow, fast reply man.

if i reinstall it, will i lose all my previous data like how many ive got right or wrong, etc...?

And btw, i think my internet is not the problem since i can use the browser and news and weather channel. its just the voting channel.

wiiman01 said:
My Everybody Votes Channel is really weird. All the current questions say that there are 95 days left on the voting, and I havent got any new ones in at least 3 weeks. Is anyone else like this?

Sorry to hear that pal, But my guess is that its just yours only as mine is perfect. Just check your internet settings and signal etc and re-install it.
Hopefully it will work again. Good luck :rolleyes:

wiiman01 said:
wow, fast reply man.

if i reinstall it, will i lose all my previous data like how many ive got right or wrong, etc...?

Sorry to say but, yes you will

I deleted it then redownloaded it.

Nothing. My voter data is still there, its like I never even deleted it.

BTW, how many topics have u guys had? Ive had 26, how many am i behind on?

wiiman01 said:
I deleted it then redownloaded it.

Nothing. My voter data is still there, its like I never even deleted it.

BTW, how many topics have u guys had? Ive had 26, how many am i behind on?

i have around 29+

Really? Dang-it.

This is making me pretty mad. I was actually starting to like the voting channel:sad:

If i do a complete re-format of the wii console, can i redownload all the channels i currently have?

Ack, i fixed it.

I was playing around and i realized that even though i had deleted the channel itself, i didnt delete the memory blocks for it. i deleted them both, installed it again, and now it works fine.

thanks for helping and listening guys.

wiiman01 said:
Ack, i fixed it.

I was playing around and i realized that even though i had deleted the channel itself, i didnt delete the memory blocks for it. i deleted them both, installed it again, and now it works fine.

np, anytime, im glad it worked out for you:rolleyes:

wiiman01 said:
Ack, i fixed it.

Hi, i got exactly the same problem here. Did you manage to resolve the issue without losing your 'progress' ?
I checked and there is no way to save this data to the sd card so i'm quite uneager to experiment myself. From what i've gathered so far, this is a pretty severe bug in the channel software, regardless of why a user removes the wii battery, it should not affect the channels like that.

CervAnteZ

Back