Everybody Votes national map colors

Deedee

WiiChat Member
Mar 25, 2007
I'd like to see some results that weren't all one color on the national map, so I'm trying to think of questions that would force people in different places to answer differently. Everytime time I check the national map it's all one color... I think it would be a lot more interesting if it wasn't. What are some questions that would force the issue?

Whatever country national map you see in your vote channel, answer ideas according to your area. So far, all I've got is "Do you consider yourself a southerner or a northerner?" and "Do you live east or west of the Mississippi?"

(I know... NOT GOOD but it's not as easy as it sounds, heh!)

It is the same color, but not the same shade. If you look closely, you can see other areas are darker than others.

Not only would the question need to be georaphically signifgant to get diff responses on the map but also dependent on what kind of people own wiis

Ive always thought if you did a semi-political question it would be interesting to see how the wii result map differed from the standard red/blue election maps

Deedee said:
I'd like to see some results that weren't all one color on the national map, so I'm trying to think of questions that would force people in different places to answer differently. Everytime time I check the national map it's all one color... I think it would be a lot more interesting if it wasn't. What are some questions that would force the issue?

Whatever country national map you see in your vote channel, answer ideas according to your area. So far, all I've got is "Do you consider yourself a southerner or a northerner?" and "Do you live east or west of the Mississippi?"

(I know... NOT GOOD but it's not as easy as it sounds, heh!)

Its Cause More People Voted In The Same Thing More Than The rest Of The Area... It's Simple Once Ya Think About It.

Get "Will the south rise again" through the question-decider-people, and you will see different colors.

usatraveler said:
You call a carbonated beverage:
SODA
POP

This is the best one so far I think, did you suggest it? Should I also? Do you think multiple suggestions help get questions in?

(pop btw) hehe

The question, would you prefer the ocean or the mountains had some geographic variation. Not surprisingly people near the mountains preferred it more. Was pretty cool.

Skorp said:
The question, would you prefer the ocean or the mountains had some geographic variation. Not surprisingly people near the mountains preferred it more. Was pretty cool.

I saw that!! Pretty awesome how the mountain people were in Montana, Wyoming, and Colorado.

Alaska voted beach! So did Nebraska, Kansas, North Dakota, and everywhere else besides the aforementioned three.

I have not submitted the soda/pop question yet, i should! Too bad you don't have the option to have more than two choices...there could be the sub/hoagie/hero/grinder/po'boy question as well.

I will submit the soda/pop question now and see what happens. What other cultural differences exist between parts of the US?

Differences around the world would be amazing to see as well.

Back