Everybody's nintendo channel

matthewj

Online Gamer
Oct 18, 2007
Wii Online Code
0422-8426-6448-0738
i was just wandering if anyone has news on the everybody's nintendo channel comming out in the US? Please post here if you have any information at all!

No date has been announced by Nintendo. Everything else is just speculation.

The latest Wii channel popped up in Japan tonight without warning, ready to serve videos and demos. The Minna no Nintendo Channel (Everybody's Nintendo Channel) is the DS demo channel we've heard about, but also includes Wii videos, releases lists (uh-oh!) and the capability to recommend games you own to Wii friends. These recommendations are also collected en masse to be tabulated in December.

The channel currently offers just a few DS downloads, including demos of some training games and a patch for the Japanese version of Pokemon Diamond and Pearl. The demos stream from Nintendo rather than being saved, and are accessed on the DS via Download Play. The video section offers trailers and commercials for new and recent games, including Wii Fit. According to NeoGAF's john tv, the videos keep playing in a corner if you exit the video menu. Check NeoGAF for frequently-updated impressions from the international gadflies who post there. Really, it sounds like the current content is less enthralling than the promise of future content.

http://www.nintendowiifanboy.com/20...-channel-available-in-japan-to-sate-hungry-d/

Ever thought that every single interview and every single commercial they have on that channel is in Japanese?

Thats weeks of translation right there, and they're probably working ahead so they don't get behind in future additions to the channel.

IGN.com posted an article just after the channel was launched in Japan which stated that a US and Europe release was expected in March 2008. It will be nice to be able to download DS game demos via the Wii and watch trailers but lets face it... what we really want is extra downloadable game content and Wii demos! Roll-on the Wii hard drive support so we can get some serious downloading going on:yesnod:

a_baker said:
IGN.com posted an article just after the channel was launched in Japan which stated that a US and Europe release was expected in March 2008. It will be nice to be able to download DS game demos via the Wii and watch trailers but lets face it... what we really want is extra downloadable game content and Wii demos! Roll-on the Wii hard drive support so we can get some serious downloading going on:yesnod:

Its been stated that it is only DS demos and wii previews. Which i think is damn smart buisnesswise, considering you have to own both systems to get the most out of either. But i'm think that later down the road, since the channel deals with downloadable content, why wouldnt they be able to have wii demos in the future, after everyone purchases a DS haha.

all i know is they better freakin hurry up and release the dang thing. I'm so tired of waiting, i just want to play around with it already.

It is a great channel here in Japan. I especially appreciated the interview with the director and producer of Final Fantasy 4 for the DS. The trailers for all of the upcoming games are very helpful as well. I did not know there was a new 不思議なダンジョン coming out until I saw the trailers on this channel lol.

err... thebazel why did you type the one thing in japanese?

well they better get it out soon because people are going to be going to other systems and playing them and then when it does release noone is going to care!

Back