Everyobody do this poll!?!?! what kind of a wii gamer r u??

I don't know because on my 2 days off I play over 6 hours and in my work days I play from 0 to 5 hours.... I can say my average play time is about 20 hours a week??

I'm definitely a part time gamer. Sometimes I'll have marathon sessions of over 8 hours, and sometimes I'll go for days without playing a game at all, but on average I probably play about 1-2 hours a day.

Durring the week - Play when I can
Weekend - Play a lot

But this poll is broken
For starters wheres the console part of it (hardcore gamers own more than one console)
I know some one that plays a lot of games on his 360 but never clears them (His recent buy was Bullet Witch he didnt see the reviews)(He also got a mac that he thougt looked cool but never useies but hes a comp noob so thats forgiveable)
I tend to clear allmost all my games
I also have a massive collection of what I call "qualaty titles"

But as for playing on the wii
I hardly play on it

Last edited:
When i have the time i guess i am a gamer/hardcore gamer but school and homework gets in the way(wannabe then)...grrr:mad:

and how dare you kill sega prinny!

Attachments

• sigsegasg5.gif
    sigsegasg5.gif
    97.5 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Its a parody on the old Sega sartup screen
Im gona be working on another soon

I'm A Gamer Or Die...

Weekends:
%40 Of Day On Computer, %40 Of Day On The Wii, And %20 Of The Day Sleeping, Eating, School...

School Days:
%30 Of Day At School, %30 Of Day Eating, Sleeping, Etc., %20 Of day On The Computer, And %20 Of day On The Wii.

Any Questions?

Last edited:
Back