Evil wario on South Park, imagination land 2

domientius said:
Master Chief and Link were in part 1. Amongst hundreds of other cameos. How'd they even get permission to use all these characters?
permission? rofl.... you obviously havent read the beginning text of EVERY episode.

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
omg what a ****in cliff hanger!!!

i thought kyle really did die. and so funny that cartman was like....... "Wake up Kyle..." :) cant wait for episode 3!!!!

also, i wonder what will happen to Stan.....

oh!!! and i jus realized that Al Gore mentioned that one thing that came outta the portal...... MAN BEAR PIG!!! lol i was LMAO when i realized that was it
your right! the man bear pig by algore when he got all the kids to try and look for it with the cave..and they got trapped..and cartman ate fake treasure..gooood times..

balrogs.pa said:
your right! the man bear pig by algore when he got all the kids to try and look for it with the cave..and they got trapped..and cartman ate fake treasure..gooood times..
yup. i love south park. its my absolute for favorite series!!!!

Alien, Predator, Stormtroopers, Cthulhu, Joker and more released from the evil side. Some of the cameos were just outright obscure. I think they let their entire staff toss in random characters. The V on Wario's hat is a good sign they didn't ask permission to use anyone though.

Joker was based on Heath Ledger's "Dark Knight" makeup and not the comics which might make him easy to miss.

The scene where Manbearpig leaves the portal was taken from Doom 3.

I'll be disappointed of Dr. Greg House isn't in part 3.

does anyone else feel like the new episodes of south park feel really short or is it just me?

minto said:
does anyone else feel like the new episodes of south park feel really short or is it just me?

Partly because they are so good, and partly because it is different to when you watch them on tv.

Remember, they are only 21 minutes, but on TV it is usually 30 minutes because they have adverts in the middle and end.

awww....... come on FRuMMaGe, dont double post. jus edit post and put it all in one........

and yea, jesus is imaginary

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
awww....... come on FRuMMaGe, dont double post. jus edit post and put it all in one........

and yea, jesus is imaginary

I didn't mean to double post.

I was quoting someone after the first post and I didn't know someone had already said something.

Last edited:
FRuMMaGe said:
I didn't mean to double post.

I was quoting someone after the first post and I though someone had already said something.

Jeez i thought you were cool...

Back