Expensive?

longfellow110 said:
I think that they need to lower the prices just a tad. Or make bundles. If they made bundles or deals for buying a few games at a time that would work.

Bundles would be AMAZING! I really hope they do something like that.

i'm okay with the price, but that's because i don't have any of the older systems anymore. i DO wish they were a little cheaper, and hopefully they do lower the price (i personally doubt it, but it's a possibility). i also wish that they would include the option of paying for 500 wii points. i wanted to get the legend of zelda (nes), and i had to pay $10 just to get that one game. i'm saving the other 500 points for either dr. mario or super mario bros. 3, whichever comes out first (i think i've heard about dr. mario coming out sometime soon, but i'm not sure)

oh, also other developers with lower budgets could release games onto the virtual console. i'm not sure what prices, but it would be cool.

also, i hope they release demos for download (free of course).

ds downloads would be a nice addition, too. my ds lite is collecting dust waiting to be connected with my wii

I have had a DS, last year, sold it 3 moths later due to lack of games and money.

Got a DS Lite in July, sold it last month.

Wishing I hadn't.

Buying new one after crimbo.

:(

:(

I realised how much I want it for the Wii :(

And yes there will be demos for the DS.

I think the $10 price for N64 is good. . .but $5 is a little high for Original NES games. I would have liked to see $3 for them. . .and then the rest of the consoles spread evenly between $3 & $10 based upon age.

Actually, I take that all back. What they really should have done is composed a formula that calculates the prices for a game based upon original release date and how popular the games was. That way really old crappy games are the cheapest, the best games ever made are for the most part the most expensive, and everything else falls in-between.

Back